• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aren't those rallies a total embarrasemt these days though?

He said "I spend a lot of time with Hope" when he mentioned Hope Hicks had tested positive, sounds like a set up for his own announcement

Then, does he bring any quality to the world? People learnt their lesson wishing Johnson well.

Can't say I believe him anyway. If there was a ham-fisted, dumb ass way to look for sympathy, this would be it.

Wait, just seen there are audio clips of Melina shitting on Christmas.

Not even remotely true they have covid so. They knew more bad press was coming and this covid plan has been in their back pocket for a while.

Won't have a sniff of a symptom for the next 2 weeks.

Sorry but that’s such stupid conspiracy theory nonsense. Why would they lie about it? It’s going to torpedo his campaign. No rallies, the only thing that gives him and his supporters meaning, and over and over again he’s downplayed the virus and associated it with being frail and weak. For a strongman leader this is going to make him look weak to his supporters.

If Pence is incapacitated then it’s Pelosi. Imagine that.

Why would they lie? Plan would be to get 2 weeks of non-stop, reasonably sympathetic, press. Won't be much talk of Melina's leaked audio or his tax affairs now. And whatever else was coming.

Either I'm right and therefore win or I'm wrong and they have covid so i still win. I can't lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back