• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Biden beats Bernie and then loses to Trump, anyone disagree?

Previously I said that the DNC had managed to find the sole person in the US who could lose to Trump in Hillary Clinton.

Clearly I was wrong though, since they've managed to find another one. Impressive.

Previously I said that the DNC had managed to find the sole person in the US who could lose to Trump in Hillary Clinton.

Clearly I was wrong though, since they've managed to find another one. Impressive.
I do feel like all bets are off with COVID-19 though, even with a candidate is hamstrung as Biden. What's he gonna do if he wins though? On the one hand show me the lie here.... but once again, Covid-19.... perhaps the world has very much changed.

Last edited:
My favourite part of that venn diagram is that it explains how venn diagrams work because it absolutely does not respect us.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Right.

so.

Biden vs. Trump. Battle of the old men.

@flashback whattya think? Does it actually matter who wins?

The Supreme Court Roe vs. Wade is a bit of a non-starter once you start looking into how it works as it is, and Trump has already appointed about 20 million 18 year old conservative judges.

Climate wise, we're fucked either way.

Is it time to just switch off caring about that level?

Last edited:
Right.

so.

Biden vs. Trump. Battle of the old men.

@flashback whattya think? Does it actually matter who wins?

The Supreme Court Roe vs. Wade is a bit of a non-starter once you start looking into how it works as it is, and Trump has already appointed about 20 million 18 year old conservative judges.

Climate wise, we're fucked either way.

Is it time to just switch off caring about that level?

It does matter. Trump, and the GOP, and their various shadowy backers, are a stain on humanity. They're capable agents.

Previously I'd been hoping that Trump would win, and just keep doubling down on everything, which would make US life intolerable at a rate that was not acceptable to Americans. That was my hope. That he was so off the scales bad it would cause actual unrest, and actual change will happen as a result.

But, I'm thinking that was wishful thinking. No matter what Americans are subjected to, they will never properly stand up. The only upside of Trump winning was that people would realise that this is fucked beyond all reason, and break things. But that's not happening, so you end up with Trump as only an agent of evil. There's no upside to him unless he causes an actual change. But that's not happening, almost no matter how bad Trump is. I think.

So, assuming Americans will never fight for their own corner, you have to hope for magnanimous rich elites stepping in and doing the right thing. And the only vehicle that exists for rich granddaddy pappy who's eager to help the poors, are the Dems.

At one point there was talk of demilitarizing police, not being quite as fascist, not hating people with brown skin, but that territory is already feeling a little too radical and is being ceded. Let's get The Clintons to talk at the DNC. Let's start handing out the high 5s like it was 1990. When we were worried about rough song lyrics.

So, yeah, I think we're done. I think Harris might be a wolf in sheep's clothing, I think it's possible she's been lurking as a middle of the road Dem (right winger), and she passes. It's possible she can do things underneath that create unrest and cause things to happen. Biden is irrelevant, other than the chance he has to put people into play. Trump will continue to make things impressively bad, but it doesn't matter, people won't counter that wing of the party properly.

So the only chance is Biden and Thoughts and Prayers. It's hard for me not to care for a couple of reasons, but I'm checking out as much as I can either way.

Well it's kind of hard to check out completely when Ireland is basically a tax-free 51st state wholly economically dependent on the whims of the Trump or Biden or Harris administration.

Trump will lose more than likely but I think ultimately it will not have been his political opponents that defeated him what will end Trump is a micro organism that presumably has no political persuasion. Trump may cast a long shadow or atleast his influence and rewrite of politics will be felt for some time and not just in the US.

Trump will lose more than likely but I think ultimately it will not have been his political opponents that defeated him what will end Trump is a micro organism that presumably has no political persuasion. Trump may cast a long shadow or atleast his influence and rewrite of politics will be felt for some time and not just in the US.
Pretty much agreed. As many of said, Trump didn't win in 2016, Clinton lost.

Jesus. Yeah. Acceptable.

How the fuck did the US end up with this gobshite as the better alternative. They could have have virtually anything.

Heartbreaking.

Jesus christ, even his supporters don't support him.

I suppose what that actually is is an advert for Kamala, California's top cop.

D6pKxSSVsAIGpSK.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back