• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This looks a bit mad

I presume this is not normal election year stuff , or maybe totally out of context

This looks a bit mad

I presume this is not normal election year stuff , or maybe totally out of context

I was in DC for the last election, and NYC for the previous couple. I've seen nothing like that before.

The issue is that GOP is trying to incite violence in "liberal enclaves", or whatever they're calling them. So, if Trump wins, there'll be marches in NYC, and they will send in people to start fights.

And if Trump loses, there's been threats coming out of Ya'll Quaeda camps saying they're going to fuck things up for blue states. They've already started with blockading roads and stuff.

images

So according to my news feed shops are boarding up their windows in anticipation of Antifa riots if Trump wins. And also in case Trump fans go on the rampage if Biden steals the election.

America is just the country of fear isnt it? There's so little material difference between the two parties that they have to have a forever culture war at home to go with their forever actual wars abroad.

COME ON BIDEN

I GUESS

Fucks sake

Just in case you thought I'd lost my cojones on this. I'm calling it here on election day. Orange victory. Hope I'm wrong.

I've never seen anyone who manages to get votes from people who actually think he's an asshole. Only possible in a culture of self-loathing. Thatcher came close but nothing like this.

i'm hoping there's also the factor at play that happened here for the two recent big referenda - people being too terrified that they'd lose to the point where they never dreamt of the victory they actually achieved.

Thatcher had the young vote, Trump doesn't seem to.

Then again, i'm seeing people online saying Biden is going to lead to a dictatorship by the "far-left" Kamala Harris so it's not like reality has anything to do with this.

A Trump victory will be hilarious though, he's got that on his side. The comedy outcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back