Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh they're going RICO?
OK.

Yeah, these ones:
10. Solicitation of violation of oath by public officer (count 28)

Pressuring Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (specifically, the Trump phone call asking him to find votes)

12. Solicitation of violation of oath by a public officer (count 38)

Pressuring Raffensperger on 17 Sept 2021 (no, really, 2021) to "decertify the Election, or whatever the correct legal remedy is, and announce the true winner"

always seemed particularly bad. He didn't really leave any room for interpretation there. Normally he can shrug stuff off as hyperbole or talking to the crowd etc, but this was a call to an election official, telling him to make up the results. On tape.
That... I mean, seems pretty bad.

Telling people to do serious, crazy, criminal stuff, and they have it on tape, how the fuck is he going to dodge that? Anyway, fuck it. I'll go back to my "never gonna happen" box and stop wasting my thoughts.

If he got convicted, denied access to office and all that wouldn't his loons with guns Jan 6th squad start targeting legal professionals?
why would he get denied access to office for being convicted?
Maybe he's going to be president, while being in jail. He's mad for ignoring the conventions of office.

I might be remembering incorrectly but I think the Federal crimes (above) can be pardoned, but the other batch of crimes brought by the Manhattan DA in April earlier this year aren't Fed crimes and can't be pardoned.
I forget exactly why some crimes are totally grand, and some are only partly not. Presumably because Gandalf's magic pardoning spell doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back