US Election 2018 šŸ—³ (1 Viewer)

So what do you reckon? Enough Democrats get elected to make a difference or Trump gets a resounding vote of confidence and will become even more unbearable, (if that's even possible.)?

Dunno what will happen the polls seem a bit 50/50 so more polarization ? I would like to see US politics change in general.

When are the results expected?

In many cases the news networks call results as soon as the polls close. I imagine they're just the dead certs though.

Hopefully the GOP lose the house but they'll probably hold on to the Senate, the rotating 6 year term thing means that most of the people up for re-election there are actually sitting democrats.

Would like Ted Cruz to lose his seat to yer man yo used to play with a lad from At The Drive in.

A GOP senate, court and president is a nightmare while himself in there. The GOP have shown they are happy for him to be the mad king so long as they can have oil and guns and shitty attitudes. As far as i'm concerned he sees himself as president for life and will use this as the stamp of approval to pursue that, and the GOP will support it.

It is very unlikely that the democrats could take the senate, best (and unlikely) they could do is 50 50 but pence would then be the tie breaker so republicans would still control. 25 of the 35 senate seats up for election are democrats held seats.

They could take control of the house of representatives though I remember seeing an estimate they need to win the popular vote by 7% to take control of the house

The governor races are important in terms of redistricting in 2021 or so

538 projection is Our Final Forecast In The Senate, House And Gubernatorial Races

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ƘXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loadingā€¦
Back