US Election 2016 (1 Viewer)

So I stayed up for the second debate.

A fucking horrorshow for Trump. Boorish, Ignorant, Unrepentant, Whinging, Stalking the stage, Sniff Sniff.

Looking failure in the face, incapable of understanding that he needs to moderate his tone and present him self as even a bit stable, all he could do was perform his stump speech. That "Lock her up" shit might fly in a gym in Buttfuck Alabama, on a presidential debate stage you just look like a clown.

But the momentary satisfaction of "hitting her hard" and hearing cheers from his supporters is more important to him that actually winning. An awesome display of a complete inability to delay gratification - taken to the level of a mental illness.

I feel dirty having watched it.

And then I realise that this has been Hilary's existence for the past 20 years. Jesus.

I thought he did alright actually obviously he was a bit aggressive even before the debate started with Bill's victims. It does seem easier for him to be critical of her though since he doesn't have a political career that actually could be criticised.
He done badly on the question about health I thought and also Hillary seemed much better at engaging with the individuals who made the questions. She had this great fake smile pose that made her look confident aswell but other time she looked genuinely aghast.

Last edited:
Some of the crap he was saying about Syria and "State Lines" in Obamacare were sooo bizarre and completely off the wall that a former Secretary of State and policy nerd like Hilary could easily have destroyed him Arron Sorkin wet dream style.

But she didn't.

It's better for her to keep him alive slowly bleeding out than to de-capitate him and force the GOP to replace him.

Discipline, Strategy.

I thought he did alright actually obviously he was a bit aggressive even before the debate started with Bill's victims. It does seem easier for him to be critical of her though since he doesn't have a political career that actually could be criticised.
He done badly on the question about health I thought and also Hillary seemed much better at engaging with the individuals who made the questions. She had this great fake smile pose that made her look confident as well but other time she looked genuinely aghast.

I watched on Cspan which was split screen. I could see him pacing around but I didn't realise until after how aggressive it looked in the wide shots.

The split screen served her poorly as she actually addressed her answer to the questioner and for long periods had her back to the camera.

And she referred to the questioner by name on another occasion too.

He ignored question and questioner and launched into his stump speech and some word salad.

My prediction is as follows.

There are more videos and they will drip out over the coming weeks.

He get's a epic kicking at the polls.

And when the dust has settled he will claim that the rumors from months ago that this was all a inside job he agreed with Bill to destroy the GOP were true and he did a TERRIFIC job playing his part in getting President Hilary elected.

How else will he be able to save face?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't get trump's arguments that he can't release as the IRS are auditing him.

The IRS has the original tax returns already so by releasing them, you aren't providing them any more information.

It's like he is trying to hide something

“This is happening,” Oliver said. “And, in a way, perhaps we have been always heading towards this historic moment. The first female presidential nominee versus the human embodiment of every backwards, condescending, Mad Men-esque boys’ club attitude that has ever existed, rolled into one giant, salivating dick-size-referencing, pussy-grabbing warthog in a red power tie.

“I’ll put it this way: if American democracy is a computer game, and Hillary is completing women’s 100-year quest to get to the Oval Office, it kind of makes sense that this would be the final boss.”
'This is on you': John Oliver ridicules Republicans over Trump groping tape

Ted Cruz is by all accounts a thorough cunt.
But even I feel some sympathy for the Shakespearean nature of him:
1. Refusing to denounce Donald in the primaries
2. Losing the primary as a result
3. Finally finding a pair during the GOP convention
4. Earning a modicum of respect
5. Finally capitulating and endorsing Trump
6. Losing said modicum of respect
7. Watching Donald flame out just a couple of days after.

CruzSad1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back