US Election 2016 (1 Viewer)

The is fantastic stuff.
There isn't enough popcorn in the world.

The guy with the "experience" and "business acumen" who "tells it like it is" and who'll "make America Great Again" can't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Tim Teebow is speaking
"The fuck I am!"

Speech not checked for plagiarism
Surrogates defend speech in the media for a day and a half using various ridiculous My Little pony talking points
Campaign says "Opps, yeah sorry - you got us"
Staffer falls on sword
On Trump headed paper - possibly in breach of campaign finance rules.

Ted Cruz allowed on stage to speak - without anyone actually ensuring beforehand that he'll actually endorse Trump.

the big man's speech tonight. none of this mad shit is going to matter in the end. it will all be forgotten soon and the Trump train will be steaming ahead.

why is Hilary Clinton the Democrat nomination again?

The is fantastic stuff.
There isn't enough popcorn in the world.

The guy with the "experience" and "business acumen" who "tells it like it is" and who'll "make America Great Again" can't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Tim Teebow is speaking
"The fuck I am!"

Speech not checked for plagiarism
Surrogates defend speech in the media for a day and a half using various ridiculous My Little pony talking points
Campaign says "Opps, yeah sorry - you got us"
Staffer falls on sword
On Trump headed paper - possibly in breach of campaign finance rules.

Ted Cruz allowed on stage to speak - without anyone actually ensuring beforehand that he'll actually endorse Trump.

It's almost like he's allowed some of the dipshits from his crappy TV show to organise it.

the big man's speech tonight. none of this mad shit is going to matter in the end. it will all be forgotten soon and the Trump train will be steaming ahead.

Yeah right, cause his last big marquee speech was the VP announcement - and he knocked that one out of the park!

why is Hilary Clinton the Democrat nomination again?

Because she won the primary?

Yeah right, cause his last big marquee speech was the VP announcement - and he knocked that one out of the park
Hey, I'm only looking forward to the impending madness of it. But my point is more about how so far he has called an opponent's wife ugly, mocked a disabled guy, the wall thing...and he still made it to the top of the pile.

Because she won the primary?
Is she really the best they had? Her "pokemon-go-to-the-polls" quip made me feel bad inside.

Is she really the best they had? Her "pokemon-go-to-the-polls" quip made me feel bad inside.

Yeah, I think she is.

She's withstood two decades of absolutely scurrilous attacks and at the end of it all seems to me to be an intelligent politician, capable of listening to and adsorbing and analysing information with a desire to implement sensible policy.

The exact opposite of her opponent.

I don't get the Hillary loathing, especially coming from liberals who should know better.

It's going to be interesting television when they finally come together. Trump's 'Crooked Hillary' rhetoric is so simplistic it is going to stick with plenty of people.

Even if she is way more capable than anyone he has come up against till now, and blows his policies/accusations out of the water. He'll just keep repeating them anyway...or pretend that he never said such a thing.

So, yeah, it's going to be something.

Yeah, I think she is.

She's withstood two decades of absolutely scurrilous attacks and at the end of it all seems to me to be an intelligent politician, capable of listening to and adsorbing and analysing information with a desire to implement sensible policy.

The exact opposite of her opponent.

I don't get the Hillary loathing, especially coming from liberals who should know better.

Assuming organizing coups abroad, ever escalating violence in the middle east (and with Russia) and the still increasing income inequality is considered sensible.

Trump is really quite camp.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Its fucking brilliant all of it.

Best race for the White House in years

...jesus

gop-rnc-trump-rolling-stone-taibbi-76b363db-4949-4cea-aa33-fb26b885f77d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back