US Election 2016 (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Woodward offers a devastating portrait of a dysfunctional Trump White House, detailing how senior aides — both current and former Trump administration officials — grew exasperated with the President and increasingly worried about his erratic behavior, ignorance and penchant for lying.

Chief of staff John Kelly describes Trump as an "idiot" and "unhinged," Woodward reports. Defense Secretary James Mattis describes Trump as having the understanding of "a fifth or sixth grader." And Trump's former personal lawyer John Dowd describes the President as "a fucking liar," telling Trump he would end up in an "orange jump suit" if he testified to special counsel Robert Mueller.

"He's an idiot. It's pointless to try to convince him of anything. He's gone off the rails. We're in crazytown," Kelly is quoted as saying at a staff meeting in his office. "I don't even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I've ever had."

Bob Woodward's Trump book: Author details aides' worries about Trump - CNNPolitics

i've been listening to that slow burn podcast; the parallels with the mueller investigation are very entertaining

bob woodward was in the 'live in new york' episode talking about that a bit

Except with this farce there is not one shred of evidence of Russian collusion, if anything - it was Hilary all along.

Typical Saul Alinsky agitators and sore losers that they are.

I've been listening to that as well and thought the same thing after hearing episode one
yeah i think that's the whole point of doing it now, to point out that pretty much this exact situation happened before and not that long ago

i knew basically nothing about watergate before listening to it

yeah i think that's the whole point of doing it now, to point out that pretty much this exact situation happened before and not that long ago

i knew basically nothing about watergate before listening to it

Oh sorry, I haven't listened to the first series about Watergate, I started on the current one about the Lewinsky scandal. I'll go back and listen to the Watergate one after this is over. The first episode of season 2 did a lot of stuff about Clinton's year 1 difficulties and scandals and I thought that was a deliberate narrative decision to make it feel contemporary.

They honestly need to build their stupid fucking wall just to realise how useless it will be.

Future tourist attraction anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back