Upgrading (1 Viewer)

Squiggle

Born-again non-smoker
Supporter
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok so Mr Squggle's iMac needs updating. Currently running Leopard (10.5) which is no longer supported.

Can anyone help us out with physical copies of 10.6 and 10.7, or recommend somewhere to get hold of them (downloads would be great, but even somewhere reputable to order discs would be fine).

Hmm, we tried to upgrade through the app store a few months ago. We need to install either Snow Leopard or Lion but the only option seems to be to order physical copies, no download option.

Cornu A, think it is because of the starting point. To upgrade to Mountain Lion (according to Apple) you need to start from either Snow Leopard or Lion... but we're at Leopard...

HMD, that would be great!

Thanks!
I've been holding off jumping to Mountain Lion and have just been reading about it. It seems I'd have to upgrade QuarkXpress too. Probably going to upgrade the whole shebang, up to CS6 (see my other thread) and go InDesign. But I'm suspicious of Adobe, this whole Creative Cloud thing is bullshit. Plus I can work like lightening in Xpress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back