Upcoming Performances And Plays (1 Viewer)

went to see Swan Lake/Loch na hEala in Cork last week. Jesus, it was amazing. completely unfamiliar with the original Swan Lake idea but this contemporary Irish take on whatever it is is amazing. This productionis around a few years now so im sure it's been through Dublin once or twice. Mikel Murphy brilliant in it. Brilliant in anything I've seen him in.

The Alternative, a play by Fishamble crew coming up soon. like the idea. Ireland having a referendum on whether they should leave the UK. in cork this week. Dublin next week I think

Went to see 'Fetch' by Lauren Jones and Samantha Cade at the Lir. Pretty amazing experience!

Saw 'Soup' by Deirdre Griffin and Craig Cox that evening in Dublin Castle - exceptionally amazing show.

Its the worst week for me to consider going to anything but I think we've a side mission in the planning to the spilt milk thing, is that the same show or other?
I'll be doing something different at that but hopefully it'll be good!

I went to Physics and Phantasmagoria on Saturday night. A few people left and the people I were with hated it. We got an e-mail beforehand saying there would be graphic descriptions of abuse and we were warned before entering it would be upsetting. I have a high threshold for this sort of thing so didn't find it too shocking and enjoyed it, it was OK, nothing super special or ground breaking. Good acting and entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back