Upcoming Gigs of Interest (5 Viewers)

Fierce Shook are going to be playing our first gig in the Bello Bar on 27th August with CARPARK SCI-FI (Gav Cowley from Glimmermen and Boxes), Chimers and Panik Attaks.
Sounds like a bunch of good lads. Didnt know Gav had another project.

Going to see Weezer tonight.
The stress of getting to Marley Park early enough for them (they're on early) is almost too much. God I wish it was just a NORMAL GIG.

Neubauten postponed due to the band/support crew catching Covid. It’s shit for them but works in my favour as I still have four tickets for the gig but I’m in France.

I think that's the 5th gig I planned to go to that has been cancelled or rescheduled over the last couple of months
You should have caught them in Berlin while you were there recently. They played twice within a week and I think you were there when the first gig was on. Second one was a banger.

This band Surf Curse got announced in the academy in October.
I hadn't heard them but the name sounds like they might be a good band, so I looked them up and this tune is great

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I’m going through all my emails that I’ve ignored while I was on holidays and saw Michael Gira listed in a tickets.ie email that was sent a few days ago. He isn’t listed on the actual site though, anyone know anything about this gig?

I’m going through all my emails that I’ve ignored while I was on holidays and saw Michael Gira listed in a tickets.ie email that was sent a few days ago. He isn’t listed on the actual site though, anyone know anything about this gig?
I found this, but I have no idea who's putting it on:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back