TOMORROW
Wednesday August 7th

TOWER RECORDS,
DUBLIN
at 5.00pm HERE

MUSIC ZONE, CORK
at 4.30pm HERE

(i,i out August 30th)

Tomorrow, Wednesday, August 7th, Bon Iver invite the world to hear the music of i,i. From Lisbon to Los Angeles, Seoul to Sydney, Tokyo to Totnes, Dublin to Cork, 63 select locations will host listening parties that evening, offering fans an early entryway to the inclusive and diffuse community behind this new album, out August 30th on Jagjaguwar.

Admission is free and a limited number of two-track flexi discs will be available at these stores after the event. Find the full list of cities and sites below, and at icommai.com.

Featuring the talents of James Blake, Brad and Phil Cook, Aaron and Bryce Dessner, Bruce Hornsby, Channy Leaneagh, Velvet Negroni, Marta Salogni, Francis Starlite, Moses Sumney, TU Dance, new band member Jenn Wasner, and many others, the thirteen songs on i,i complete a cycle: from the winter of For Emma, Forever Ago came the frenetic spring of Bon Iver, Bon Iver, and the unhinged summer of22, A Million.

Now, fall arrives with Bon Iver’s most expansive, joyful and generous album yet.
Stream i,i singles “Faith,” “Jelmore,” “Hey, Ma,” and “U (Man Like)”, and watch mini-documentary Bon Iver: Autumn to learn more about how Bon Iver will bring the music into arenas for their upcoming tour.

Pre-Order i,i HERE

Yay I got tickets. Was given insanely expensive 2nd row tickets at first, but just couldn't make myself spend over 200 quid on the pair. Got semi OK ones towards the side for half the price.

Yay I got tickets. Was given insanely expensive 2nd row tickets at first, but just couldn't make myself spend over 200 quid on the pair. Got semi OK ones towards the side for half the price.
Got tickets as well. Not in the flat seating but lower tier. Hopefully they're decent.

Same, row 21. Off to the side though but sure fuck it! It'll be great!
Row 11 for me, stage left. Looks okay, although it's hard to predict. I've only ever sat in the upper tiers when going with my Dad, otherwise standing all the way.

Absolutely! It'll be savage one way or another. Last time I saw Bjork was one of the best gigs ever

Row 11 for me, stage left. Looks okay, although it's hard to predict. I've only ever sat in the upper tiers when going with my Dad, otherwise standing all the way.

Absolutely! It'll be savage one way or another. Last time I saw Bjork was one of the best gigs ever

Same, its been more than 10 years but she was unreal. Even if we LITEARLLY just get the new album, tbh, she puts on such a great shooooow.

Two of the three today (three and artist), mcd presale tomorrow, and general friday. It'll sell out eventually but I dont think it will today or tomorrow

Ah! Bleedin' presales. Can anyone hook me up with the magic formula to access this???? I really want tickets and don't want to be sitting in the gods ...

Ah! Bleedin' presales. Can anyone hook me up with the magic formula to access this???? I really want tickets and don't want to be sitting in the gods ...
try this

try this

Cheers. Yeah, I've signed up for that but no word back on it yet ....

Users who are viewing this thread

• shitepipe
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back