Upcoming Gigs of Interest (5 Viewers)

Similar deal for Marilyn Manson around the same time. He was doing a one-off show that was being recorded as a concert film.

I loved the Marilyn Manson videos, they looked great, kudos to whoever made those, but again I was little bit too old to take it seriously. All the metal I like pretty much ends at 19, after far beyond driven by Pantera. Still love all that.

Similar deal for Marilyn Manson around the same time. He was doing a one-off show that was being recorded as a concert film.

I think the Marilyn Manson one was poor ticket sales but that rumor was put out after.

Saw Slipknot the last time they played here about 4 or 5 years ago and have to say they were brilliant fun. Probably the best gig I saw in the 3 arena

I've seen slipknot twice.
Once supporting Metallica in the RDS. I went expecting to not like them but they were absolutely brilliant. The album at the time (Vol 3.) is excellent. Saw them again the Simmonscourt where they were good but sounded like shite.
Not bothered about going to see them again, All Hope Is Gone was crap, lost interest in them.

Once supporting Metallica in the RDS. I went expecting to not like them but they were absolutely brilliant. The album at the time (Vol 3.) is excellent. Saw them again the Simmonscourt where they were good but sounded like shite.
Not bothered about going to see them again, All Hope Is Gone was crap, lost interest in them.

Psychosocial’s a fun tune and the last album was good fun.
Still probably not going to bother with this though

the Da got myself and herself tickets to go with him to see Richard Thompson in a few weeks in Vicar Street. really looking forward to feeling super young again; surrounded by silver-tops and listening to music i remember from my childhood.

also seeing Russian Cirlces a few nights previously who i havent seen in about 6 years so thatll also be naice

Battles will play the button factory on October 24. Down to 2 members now so quite a different prospect

Once supporting Metallica in the RDS. I went expecting to not like them but they were absolutely brilliant.

I was at this. I thought the sound was atrocious, the worst I've heard at such a big gig. I wasn't far from the the stage either, near the sound desk. Were you right up the front?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back