Upcoming Gigs of Interest (7 Viewers)

Stiff Little Fingers
New Model Army
Therapy?
Toy Dolls

Belfast in August., I wonder what,if any of that line-up will play dublin?
Slf are confirmed for the academy in August.
Therapy? Must have something planned for Dublin as its the 25th anniversary of trouble gum and they are playing lots of regional shows this month

Slf are confirmed for the academy in August.
Therapy? Must have something planned for Dublin as its the 25th anniversary of trouble gum and they are playing lots of regional shows this month

Therapy? Are the band I wouldn't be bothered about.
Never seen the Toy Dolls,might consider going up for them.

That Electric Picnic Line up eh?

hqdefault.jpg

I think I saw Echo & the Bunnymen at Witnness 2002 or something, fair play to them.

Mono are playing the voodoo venue in Belfast on July 16. No Dublin show confirmed yet.
Jason Lytle of Grandaddy is playing a few shows around Ireland as well. De Barras in Clonakilty on May 9 is on sale via ticketmaster. Letterkenny, Cork and Kilkenny confirmed with 2 more

Last edited:
That Electric Picnic Line up eh?

hqdefault.jpg

I think I saw Echo & the Bunnymen at Witnness 2002 or something, fair play to them.
I would love to see Sons of Kemet but otherwise a hard pass from me. I too saw Echo & the Bunnymen around then - I think maybe the first Oxegen? I remember they were boring so I found some untouched portaloos in the corner of the field furthest from the campsite and actually had a semi-dignified shit while listening to them.

I would love to see Sons of Kemet but otherwise a hard pass from me. I too saw Echo & the Bunnymen around then - I think maybe the first Oxegen? I remember they were boring so I found some untouched portaloos in the corner of the field furthest from the campsite and actually had a semi-dignified shit while listening to them.
I saw the word 'Oxegen' and assumed you said 'untorched', rather than 'untouched'.

I thought 'untorched' seemed a bit unrealistic alright.

Some of you hip 'n' trendy daddios may already be aware of this, but it was a new one on me:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(Also a new promoter, or one I've not heard of anyway)

Some of you hip 'n' trendy daddios may already be aware of this, but it was a new one on me:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(Also a new promoter, or one I've not heard of anyway)

Paisley is the production manager from Grand Social doing gigs. Only going the last year or so I think. Psych stuff for the most part but other end to what I'd be doing, quality none the less.

Pity I'm gonna be away for this gig.

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
  • N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back