Upcoming Gigs of Interest (8 Viewers)

3 bands on the whole bill I'd make plans to go see if they played dublin,and a handful i'd go see if I had nothing on. Then a whole bunch I wouldn't go to for free.

Massive attack with Elizabeth Fraser performing mezzanine in 3arena on February 24th. Tickets on sale this Friday. I'm hoping that some will be reasonably priced!!

Just sprung for tickets to this. They were €66.35 each including all the fees, steeper than I expected. Mezzanine is a good album but I'm going entirely to hear Liz Fraser. I saw her perform with them at the picnic that time, her voice stopped me in my tracks, Kinda can't wait to get baked and repeat the exercise. Sixty-six quid to hear three songs, basically. Should be in the minor complaints thread. :unsure:

Just sprung for tickets to this. They were €66.35 each including all the fees, steeper than I expected. Mezzanine is a good album but I'm going entirely to hear Liz Fraser. I saw her perform with them at the picnic that time, her voice stopped me in my tracks, Kinda can't wait to get baked and repeat the exercise. Sixty-six quid to hear three songs, basically. Should be in the minor complaints thread. :unsure:
I will be doing the same just to see queen Liz!

I'm gonna try make this one KT, would I need tix in advance or is on the door grand? Lets have a thumped outing!
I'd say tix at door will be OK, I'd be shocked if this sold out because Toby Driver seems quite new to Ireland! I'll try put the entirety of Thumped onto guest list.

I'd say tix at door will be OK, I'd be shocked if this sold out because Toby Driver seems quite new to Ireland! I'll try put the entirety of Thumped onto guest list.
Ffs I'm just after buying a ticket. I saw Toby Driver in Bello Bar a few years ago, it was cool, synthy ballads with drums and guitar. I'm looking forward to seeing him with a band. 4 bands on one night is too much at my age, dunno if I can cope

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
  • B
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back