Upcoming Gigs of Interest (8 Viewers)

Fucked up are playing the Grand Social on 19th January

Also, a mate of mine was telling me that there's a grindcore band called Full of Hell playing the Grand Social this sunday. I had a listen and they sound deadly. I can't go, boo!

Sure it's even posted in the gig announcements section on here.

To Live And Shave in LA are playing Dublin on 27th September. My new (ish) band/act/collective are supporting.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Seriously,it's like Perfect Strangers era Deep Purple. I'll wait until a little closer.

Just tried to buy a ticket for slf and it seems I can't. Despite having to set up a new account etc. I'm in town so I might see can I buy one in person.

Someone on facebook said Dublin was sold out but I checked on Ticketmaster and seems it's not the case

Just got one on tickets.ie . Cheaper than(fuck) ticketmaster.

Unfortunately I will probably have to use (fuck)ticketmaster for Europe if I decide to go.

Ticket bought too. I hope to meet Angry and discuss his views on immigrants in a civil manner

Just checking out Girlschool at Wacken. They're still great. This is going to be a great gig. It'd be nice if Angry and Girlschool would team up for "Please Don't Touch"

I've not listened to any recent rose tattoo,but thought the last girlschool had some decent enough tunes. Not seen either live though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back