Upcoming Gigs of Interest (9 Viewers)

Hamell on trial has a small Irish tour next, various places like dundalk, Dublin, cork and Kilkenny. I'm sure there is another, feeling it is limerick. Off to dundalk for the 9th February for me.

Also off to Whelan's next Tuesday for British sea power, they also play cork and Belfast.

Also off to see wyvern lingo on their Thursday - Sunday night over 3 weeks tour of ireland tour in dundalk.

By the time I saw the mercury rev gig announcement, they were gone and I think that was the day they went on sale.

Going to King Gizzard in Feb.
Considering going to see Paul Weller in the Olympia & Ezra Furman in the Tivoli in May. I've never been in the Tivoli. There's a good few metal bands playing in the Tivoli this year...which I was surprised to see.

Venue

Sepultura and Cannibal Corpse are both playing there in March. On different days

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm in my late 30s so that list is getting longer these days.
people in the crowd were farting
the vibrations were so heavy it felt like it was messing with my heartbeat when they started

i wasn't actually that into it on the whole, which was a pity cos they had very cool t-shirts

people in the crowd were farting
the vibrations were so heavy it felt like it was messing with my heartbeat when they started

i wasn't actually that into it on the whole, which was a pity cos they had very cool t-shirts

i had to leave a Neurosis gig in Barnstormers once because the combination of whatever visuals they were projecting and the repetitive music was making me almost puke.

cool story

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back