Upcoming Gigs of Interest (6 Viewers)

Got tickets for Belfast and Dublin for TMBG this morning. Plus getting hyped for The Beths in May.

Gaz check out the vocal arrangements in the first song here.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yeah..I dig it . nice one Anto

Suffocation in Whelans on June 25th. Might have to come out of gig going retirement for this one, even if they are the Terrance Hobbs project nowadays.

they still got it

Unsane moved to Grand Social.

...eh, an acquaintance was in here on Saturday night and his reports back were grim. He said he was forced to pay a cloakroom charge even though he said it's grand, bud I'm going to keep it on me. No, take it off. Take it off and pay the 3eu cloakroom charge.

My work is close by, so I might just leave my stuff in there, and avoid all this nonsense.

One cubicle he said too. In a place that size.

Unsane moved to Grand Social.

...eh, an acquaintance was in here on Saturday night and his reports back were grim. He said he was forced to pay a cloakroom charge even though he said it's grand, bud I'm going to keep it on me. No, take it off. Take it off and pay the 3eu cloakroom charge.

My work is close by, so I might just leave my stuff in there, and avoid all this nonsense.

One cubicle he said too. In a place that size.

Never heard of people being forced to use the cloakroom at a gig there, madness.

There's a few more cubicles and bigger jacks downstairs if you're stuck bad for a shite.

No cloakroom the last couple of times I was there was standing centre and right up front for a couple of bands last week

Dustin O’Halloran is playing the Pavilion theatre in Dun Laoghaire on 16th October. I don’t know who he is but I’m nearly certain I’ve heard people on here mention him

Dustin O’Halloran is playing the Pavilion theatre in Dun Laoghaire on 16th October. I don’t know who he is but I’m nearly certain I’ve heard people on here mention him
He’s kind of ambient, minimalist piano stuff. I like his band with the guy from Stars of the Lid but haven’t really explored his solo stuff. He does a fair bit of soundtrack work.

one half of A Winged Victory for the Sullen. I saw him by himself in the Sugar Club and it was a really great show. He played with a string quartet and the set was very beautiful.

This is one of the most stunning pieces of music I have ever heard, and he played it that day

also, Adam Wiltzie was on his merch desk that day.

cheers for the heads-up. I'll likely have to give it a miss cos its on a monday and I'll be living in the sticks. Also, I don't think that venue is great for this kind of music. I saw AWVFTS there and it lacked... something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back