Upcoming Gigs of Interest (2 Viewers)

chris d

Supporter
Fierce Shook are going to be playing our first gig in the Bello Bar on 27th August with CARPARK SCI-FI (Gav Cowley from Glimmermen and Boxes), Chimers and Panik Attaks.
Sounds like a bunch of good lads. Didnt know Gav had another project.

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
Going to see Weezer tonight.
The stress of getting to Marley Park early enough for them (they're on early) is almost too much. God I wish it was just a NORMAL GIG.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
Neubauten postponed due to the band/support crew catching Covid. It’s shit for them but works in my favour as I still have four tickets for the gig but I’m in France.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
I think that's the 5th gig I planned to go to that has been cancelled or rescheduled over the last couple of months
You should have caught them in Berlin while you were there recently. They played twice within a week and I think you were there when the first gig was on. Second one was a banger.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
I’m going through all my emails that I’ve ignored while I was on holidays and saw Michael Gira listed in a tickets.ie email that was sent a few days ago. He isn’t listed on the actual site though, anyone know anything about this gig?

pavlos

Supporter
I’m going through all my emails that I’ve ignored while I was on holidays and saw Michael Gira listed in a tickets.ie email that was sent a few days ago. He isn’t listed on the actual site though, anyone know anything about this gig?
I found this, but I have no idea who's putting it on:

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Gilla Band
National Stadium
145 S Circular Rd, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, D08 HY40, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads