Upcoming Gigs of Interest (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Threads
Went to bjork years ago with a tall mate with an ifro. We did the honorable thing and stood at the back so we wouldn't be blocking anyone's sight of the show. Once the crowd locked in an even taller guy with an even bigger ifro stood in front of us and I saw fuck all for the whole gig.

NoNo

Threads
Jambinai will play Clonakilty on September September 20 as part of the Clonakilty guitar festival. One of the best live acts that I have seen this decade.

dunderhead

Threads
Supergrass in the Olympia next February. Big pang of nostalgia hit when I saw they touring again. Was a huge fan back in the day. Haven't listened to them in years Slaved away learning guitar tabs etc of the first two albums as a teenager. Surely would pay majority of material from the earlier, more successful, generally much better years. Even their early b sides used to be brilliant

Unicron

Threads
Website
theformersovietreublic.bandcamp.com
Supergrass in the Olympia next February. Big pang of nostalgia hit when I saw they touring again. Was a huge fan back in the day. Haven't listened to them in years Slaved away learning guitar tabs etc of the first two albums as a teenager. Surely would pay majority of material from the earlier, more successful, generally much better years. Even their early b sides used to be brilliant
Never owned any of their records but I always thought they were a great festival band. Enjoyed them many times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads