Upcoming Gigs of Interest (4 Viewers)

My missus has a 3 presale ... can get shit tickets in Block M .... better to wait for MCD one or grab these????

My missus has a 3 presale ... can get shit tickets in Block M .... better to wait for MCD one or grab these????

Ah shite! I'd say they have certain spots allotted for the presale! I know for the Lizzo presale they had like, say 50 standing tix which sold out in .5 seconds but then for the general they had more, so could be worth just being online early on Friday or trying for an MCD presale code tomorrow morning.

Grabbed them ..... terrible seats though. This will teach me to wait to look at Thumped until lunchtime ....

You legend. I just got seats in Block E 16 rows from the front with this. But now I'm down 400 quid. This goddamn show better sell out so I can offload the other ones.

And in all the excitement I just burnt the toasted sandwiches I was making for lunch.

Bleedin Thumped, eh?

WOAH, were the block M ones 100 quid each??? That's... not right.

WOAH, were the block M ones 100 quid each??? That's... not right.

Block M's were something like 88.50 and the Block Es were 98.50. Add the charges and it's over 400 ... ouch.

Block M's were something like 88.50 and the Block Es were 98.50. Add the charges and it's over 400 ... ouch.

Block E looks great. I'm in A, which of course is over the edge, and my tix were 48 each so 110ish with charges. You'll sell the other ones no probs, I'd imagine.

Block E looks great. I'm in A, which of course is over the edge, and my tix were 48 each so 110ish with charges. You'll sell the other ones no probs, I'd imagine.

That's nuts. The ones way at the back are twice the price of ones near the front at the side. I went for Best Available and it gave me M at 88. Should have searched for some in the lower price bands. I just assumed they were All 88 or 98.

Be careful out there kids.

I can't make sense of how they decide who they think will sell out the 3Arena. I think Bjork kinda makes sense. Like, Dido is playing there soon.

Dido did the Olympia a few months back, so presumably tickets for that sold out quick enough that they figured there would be enough demand for the point. That's how a lot of acts end up doing the point.

Users who are viewing this thread

• sleepy
  • N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back