Upcoming Gigs of Interest (14 Viewers)

I'm sure this would turn up here at some point, but just in case - exciting news!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Get on it or I may have to use google.

Reading back on that previous post I'm not sure if the tone was right, what I meant was "post your stuff so we can hear it" rather than "don't plug your gigs in the wrong thread" :) Sorry for any confusion etc
Thank you kindly! <3

We're evil Gemini twins beware we SWITCH.

You should have left us to die at EP when you had the chance.

Just us and Neil Hannon.
I was tempted, believe me.

Though you did give me major LOLs that time the battery in your phone went and you had to use the battery from the ambulance man's defibrulator to charge it.

btw, gemini also here.

I was tempted, believe me.

Though you did give me major LOLs that time the battery in your phone went and you had to use the battery from the ambulance man's defibrulator to charge it.

btw, gemini also here.
That was so funny in hindsight but at the time we were TERRIFIED LOST CHILDREN. The things we saw in that tent...

Why were yous in a First Aid tent at EP?
Too many blue ghosts?
That would the rock and roll version but the truth is Ciara broke her phone and then mine died and we couldn't meet Rettucs on time so we were freaked and I had the GENIUS idea of asking the emergency workers to charge my phone! Might I add it was pissing rain, we were drunk and quite starving. The main issue was the lack of chips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back