Upcoming Gigs of Interest (4 Viewers)

Yep announced all over Facebook this morning too. 60 quid (plus fees) tickets too.

Sounds like shenanigans going on with the pricing. Glad I wasn't excited about it. L ets see what happens when they go on sale to the public and not the presale crowd.

Public service broadcasting are playing the olympia on January 31 and the limelight in Belfast on Friday February 1. Superb live act and tickets are a reasonable €31.50 plus fees

Ticket bought too. I hope to meet Angry and discuss his views on immigrants in a civil manner
Well, I suppose he makes no secret of which end of the political spectrum he favours. Still though. What a dick. Pretty much ruined what was a great gig.

Angry Anderson, pictured earlier
1452885476502.png

Nadja are in the Bello Bar on the 26th October, new elpee out as well.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well, I suppose he makes no secret of which end of the political spectrum he favours. Still though. What a dick. Pretty much ruined what was a great gig.

I read a little bit about this elsewhere. What did the crowd make of it?

I read a little bit about this elsewhere. What did the crowd make of it?

A lot of people didn't notice,as it was said over music,but heard of a few people leaving. I finally lost interest and went to talk to mates at the back.

He'd made a few comments up to that point that were ropey and I think the drummer saved him on one by coming in right away when he started talking. Real shame,because if it was just the music,would easily have been one of the gigs of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back