unwanted contact with ex's (1 Viewer)

smallbrownbear

HELP!!! what do you do when you get contact from an ex [a bloke] who you really do not want to ever hear from EVER again? i have been ignoring their emails and texts and phonecalls, but still they persist.they've even tracked me down to where i work and started trying to contact me there. if i contact them to say 'quit it!' they will take this as a green flag for further contact and ask 'why...?'. i do not want to encourage them in any way. the relationship ended over a decade ago, and it was a text book bad one.

text him back and say something like:

"It's not you...it's me"

"I love you...I'm just not in love with you"

"I just need a little space..."

"You've a small cock, and I'm shallow"

All these will defninitely work, I promise.

10 years? people change. maybe the rash is gone and he wants another shot. maybe he's getting married and wants to show off his mail order girlboy to you. maybe he has the aids. so many reasons. he could, for example, think you're someone else cos he's gone mental.

ah exes.

ah.

ha ha ha ha ha, hector and snakey. will yous be my best men when i gets married? i dunno buh, i've had those times in my life when i didn't realise i had a good thing going, gone fucked it up and tried to fix it later on. stay the fuck away from him, he's clearly crazy!!!

nothing like thumped to put things in perspective. now i'm looking at trying to avoid contact from an aids ridden small cocked pregnant psycho, when earlier i innocently just thought my troubles related to a maudlin manny with closure issues

i wish i could grow a beardy beard beard
beard's are the answer yisindeedy!

Seriously though... barring order is called for here. It all sounds a bit nuts.

Does anyone remember that episode of Moonlighting when the guy gets pregnant?

1078657688junior2.jpg

barring order probably wouldn't work. he doesn't live here anymore in any case. though he does turn up in Dublin now and again....he turns up in my dreams too masquerading as a man eating shark that only i can see in the water, but that's another story entirely

i'm probably sounding a bit flippant about this, but i'm not sure how to deal with it all and i guess judging by the fact that i decided to post here, i'm struggling to get some perspective before deciding what to do. i've tried approaching those close to me on it but they either can't begin to take it seriously [probably because it begs questions about my past] or they go down the other track and start imagining a sinister demise for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back