Unsigned Acts wanted for new online radio project (1 Viewer)

EoghainM

Hey guys,

We're looking for unsigned bands to upload their music to our server for a new and exciting radio project that seeks to represent Irish musical interests from the underground up. All genres encouraged.

While we are very much in the building process you can get an idea of what we're working towards here: galway.ourcitygogo.com | Our City GoGo - The Ultimate City Guide | Galway If you are a musician and you'd like to feature on our radio channels or be featured in our articles then please get in touch. You can also simply build a profile and upload your music directly by going here:OurcityRadio Music Submit, Your Talent Our Radio

This is a free service, the music remains the complete property of the owner and we will only ever use it for our own shows. We just want to highlight the wealth of under appreciated talent in this country.

All questions welcome

Hey guys,

We're looking for unsigned bands to upload their music to our server for a new and exciting radio project that seeks to represent Irish musical interests from the underground up. All genres encouraged.

While we are very much in the building process you can get an idea of what we're working towards here: galway.ourcitygogo.com | Our City GoGo - The Ultimate City Guide | Galway If you are a musician and you'd like to feature on our radio channels or be featured in our articles then please get in touch. You can also simply build a profile and upload your music directly by going here:OurcityRadio Music Submit, Your Talent Our Radio

This is a free service, the music remains the complete property of the owner and we will only ever use it for our own shows. We just want to highlight the wealth of under appreciated talent in this country.

All questions welcome

Hi Eoghain,

My cat has recently started peeing in our hall... A lot! We're thinking of killing her and I wonder what's the most humane way.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Eoghain,

My cat has recently started peeing in our hall... A lot! We're thinking of killing her and I wonder what's the most humane way.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Milan, if that's true you really have my sympathies. That exact same thing happened too recently to me

Are you serious? That's crazy. So harsh. My cat actually made a recovery but it was close and he's pretty young. Have you gone to the vet or do you just know it's it?

Been to the vet, and the cat is just incontinent.. brutally sad...

:(

Yeah man I feel that, like I said you have my sympathies. Unfortunately I can't offer you any help on your original question since I haven't yet had to deal with it. Wish I could help, honestly.

guysmiley.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back