Unsatisfactory Haircuts (1 Viewer)

Do you tip your hair stylist?

• Total voters
I just wonder is it a thing that is encouraged by designers, going: "this is what everyone is doing, you have to do it to be up to date"

thank christ it's not
mumford--sons-4e1192cd90c4d%20(1).jpg

I could see the dude in the mirror going too high but by then it was too late to do anything about it. I smiled sheepishly, gave him the tenner and left. Had to go at it with a scissors when I got home cos he left loads of stray hairs.

I could see the dude in the mirror going too high but by then it was too late to do anything about it. I smiled sheepishly, gave him the tenner and left. Had to go at it with a scissors when I got home cos he left loads of stray hairs.
If it's short at least it'll have grown out a bit in a few days

I can't believe how popular it's become to have the one haircut and beard.

One look to rule the bros
One haircut was always the rule though m8

I stopped going to get my haircut when i was about 19 cos your choice of haircuts were "what blade all round?".

The haircut itself has changed since but that's it.

My hair is a mess but at least it's my mess you knowo_O

I havent been back in a barbers chair since the unholy abortion that was done on me by the lad with the Lahndan accent up the street..even though he's living here 15 years.

He was in the queue ahead of me in Aldi the other day and said hi..I didnt recognise him..and had my headphones on so barely even noticed him..I just blankly nodded back..then I copped who he was.

I then removed the headphones and said .."Oh,you're the chap who cut my hair at Halloween,I didnt recognise you" and put my headphones back on before he could speak.

I'm none too plussed about the 'do I got on Saturday. The girl who usually cuts it was attending to someone else and the one who did mine just couldn't understand what I wanted.

It'll grow back, and in the meantime pomade is my friend.

Annoying though.

This time last year I went for my annual haircut to a barber in Collon (nearby village). Full of vaping culshie stoner/hipsters with tattoos getting their eyebrows threaded. I said to the lad "just a few inches off all round, don't really care so long as I can still tie it back", and he proceeded to cut big lumps off until I jumped up in a panic, paid him, and got the fuck out of there. Had to use my daughter's bobby pins for 3 months after to keep it outa my eyes/mouth

My hair's been long for 25 years, I'm always toying with the idea of getting it cut short, but I was so traumatised by the incident that I guess its length has somehow become part of my identity, and it'll have to stay long forever. Dunno how to feel about that. Kinda wish I didn't look like such an aging rocker, even though that's exactly what I am.

My hair's been long for 25 years, I'm always toying with the idea of getting it cut short, but I was so traumatised by the incident that I guess its length has somehow become part of my identity, and it'll have to stay long forever. Dunno how to feel about that. Kinda wish I didn't look like such an aging rocker, even though that's exactly what I am.

I wore my hair long for years and I too allowed it to become "me". I was destroyed when a friend gave me a "90s Eric Clapton bob". I was genuinely depressed over it. When I look back now I can't believe how badly it affected me. Seems ridiculous now.

The best hairdo I ever had was when I used to just shave it all off myself. Low maintenance rules.

This time last year I went for my annual haircut to a barber in Collon (nearby village). Full of vaping culshie stoner/hipsters with tattoos getting their eyebrows threaded. I said to the lad "just a few inches off all round, don't really care so long as I can still tie it back", and he proceeded to cut big lumps off until I jumped up in a panic, paid him, and got the fuck out of there. Had to use my daughter's bobby pins for 3 months after to keep it outa my eyes/mouth

If you've still got it then keep it as long as you want.

I haven't been to the barbers in about 3 years since I started shaving it, I quite like how my freshly wetshaved melon looks and feels now. However I reckon I'm going to go to the barber's soon as I intend of growing my beard out very big and the last 2 times I did that I let it get away from me and basically cut it all off and started again, am thinking a barber will help me keep it in shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back