Unsatisfactory Haircuts (2 Viewers)

Do you tip your hair stylist?

• Total voters

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
i went to the barber yesterday for a hair do - nothing fancy, just a number 3 all over and a number 1 on the beard. when i got home i went to the mirror to have a better look and theres long bits everywhere, he made a complete fuck of it. has anyone ever gone back to the barber to complain and get them to finish the job properly? im at my wits end. its closed now for good friday and i have to work saturday and monday is a public holiday so it'll be days before i can get there.

Every haircut is unsatisfactory for me since I have to pay 60+ just because I'm a damn girl. I would say go back but in reality I wouldn't have the guts. I don't even send food back when it's wrong. How did you not notice before you left?

borrow a shaver and run over the fucked up bits yourself. or buy a shaver and save yourself loads of money and potential disappointment in the future. I haven't paid for a haircut since 1995, or possibly 1994. paying for a haircut... madness!

Every haircut is unsatisfactory for me since I have to pay 60+ just because I'm a damn girl. I would say go back but in reality I wouldn't have the guts. I don't even send food back when it's wrong. How did you not notice before you left?
60 quid for a haircut, are you mental!

i'll do it for you, only 50 quid a pop!
i did my own and my mum even remarked on it, she said, did you get a haircut? and i said, no. yea, and she was intrigued. and yea, i did my counsel keep, because i do know that doth drive her mad.

here, when you are cutting your own hair with the clippers, how does one deal with the twirly bits at the base of one's head that need a going over with the guide off?

There's also the tricky transition from hair to beard. But you could probably learn that bit. Its the bit on the back that worries me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back