Unpopular Opinions (4 Viewers)

AS LONG AS RICH ONE RIDES A POOR ONE OR VICE VERSA

then we have a fucking box set
lads, the white hot ideas we're churning out here it's amazing Hollywood hasn't just bought thumped outright, and put us all to work. It's a one stop shop: Plots, politics, and tunes. AND sexy Nazis getting the ride.

Being bored with riding on television is something I thought meant I was getting old too, but no, it's just that the show's are not very good to me.

I know this as I have been feeling a bit down for a while, but today, I noticed several Absolute Rides out and about.

Unpopular Opinion: I am subjecting young women to the male gaze, I wasn't intentionally leering, but I'm sure I looked like I was. I don't mind because,
Justification: We thank them for it.

Oh yeah, good point, Nazis. Plus sexy Nazis riding?

Either way, thank god for Nazis.
To der hornenthread

Spalko2.jpg

Being bored with riding on television is something I thought meant I was getting old too, but no, it's just that the show's are not very good to me.

I know this as I have been feeling a bit down for a while, but today, I noticed several Absolute Rides out and about.

Unpopular Opinion: I am subjecting young women to the male gaze, I wasn't intentionally leering, but I'm sure I looked like I was. I don't mind because,
Justification: We thank them for it.

Posh space nazis are hungry for your male gaze…

I think I've turned some kind of corner in my life. I was over at a friend's last night, and she wanted to watch Behind Her Eyes (?). Something something Bono's daughter.
Anyway, grand. I'll give it a go.
And after a couple of episodes I hit the "fucksake MORE riding??" threshold. And I don't think I've ever thought that before. It's always been "oh, riding, niiiiice". But last night it was FFS lads, we get it, they do a lot of riding. There was also a "FFS I don't think I want to see Bono's daughter boobs" notion too. Unprecedented stuff.

Should I be posting this in the You know you've got old thread?
I dunno. Anyway.
If you were to take away the "Rich English people having a bit of drama / riding in the olden days" genre, and the "Rich English people having a bit of drama / riding in the current day" genre, what would you be left with?

Lads on donkeys on Island off Ireland. That's what.

You need to watch the whole series. Then all the riding makes sense. Or doesn't. It's fucking mental.

I don't want to muddy the waters here lads, but can we add Elves to the above Poor sexy space Nazi riding rich English people biopic?

Sexy elves. And potentially dragons.

And sword fighting.

I don't want to muddy the waters here lads, but can we add Elves to the above Poor sexy space Nazi riding rich English people biopic?

Sexy elves. And potentially dragons.

And sword fighting.

Ah the old poor elf loses dragon, seeks the succour of a posh sexy nazi, before travelling into space as a sword for hire in and finds a new dragon storyline.. we could make it work

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back