Unpopular Opinions (13 Viewers)

I like old analogue albums mostly because they're usually coated in dust and sound like how something from 50 years ago should sound. It's basically just old book smell. Like, i'd rather get an auld scratched up copy of Harvest than a fresh pressing on vinyl. If I want it to sound good I'll get a CD or stream it.

It's quite easy to fuck up an old album by going crazy with the dials when mastering but that's a whole different deal and plenty of old stuff sounds amazing digitally.

the problem is that no manager has a clue what devops actually means. most people don't. it's the new agile - another thing nobody really understood properly. fucking muppets
it means different things to different people. The mistake people make is trying to find a one-bullet definition that works for every company.

Thinking of becoming the guy who posts this to rave about Clapton's solo

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thinking of becoming the guy who posts this to rave about Clapton's solo

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why so many acoustic guitars? and more than one drummer? Pointless

But the only one ever gets talked about is the prince one
The Prince one is overplayed for sure, especially since it's just him showboating around for the laugh. He wasn't a Beatles fan and I guarantee you he had no idea what kind of guitarist Harrison was. I can't decide if his solo was totally in the spirit of Harrison's irreverent dealings with fame or a massive insult to a guy who was famously subtle in his playing. His son seems to approve anyway.

Just listened to the Gary Moore one, had never heard it before and had no idea of its existence, pretty good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back