Unpopular Opinions (1 Viewer)

Lisbon was insane, we were walking along with our kid in the buggy and the lads were coming up to us: “Cocaine? Weed? Ecstasy?”

At first I thought it strange that they would be asking a couple with a toddler because *obviously* they’d say know. Then I copped on that there are loads of parents probably taking them up on the offer and getting fucked up when they’re supposed to be watching the kid. The thought still depresses me.

Lisbon was insane, we were walking along with our kid in the buggy and the lads were coming up to us: “Cocaine? Weed? Ecstasy?”

At first I thought it strange that they would be asking a couple with a toddler because *obviously* they’d say know. Then I copped on that there are loads of parents probably taking them up on the offer and getting fucked up when they’re supposed to be watching the kid. The thought still depresses me.

Probably tourists are tourists in their eyes? Worth a shot.

It's unfortunate that there's still masses of dealers running around. A major point with complete de-prohibition (??) is that you try to get control of the drug market. The state offers better gear, with quality assurances, and you don't have to buy it off shitty geezahs with greasy hair. The idea would be to undercut that entire supply chain.

when I was working in Washington Sq I was offered drugs so much I got annoyed too though. Like, I'd be trying to just walk somewhere, or walk my mate's dog who loved squirrels so I'd have to be watching, or just trying to have a chat with someone. Dudes were just relentless, harassing you to buy drugs.

I lost it with one lad, he asked me 4 separate times and I'd told him no at least twice, so I roared "I DON'T WANT YOUR DRUGS" at him. I felt like a bit of a cunt. I think I'd had a rough day in work.

Sounds great. Must get to Lisbon when travel restrictions ease up

Yeah definitely had that in Lisbon as well. Although "hashish" is the one they offer most. I guess that's a safe bet with a lot of tourists who don't want to get too fucked and opt for a bit of the of the old bar of soap.

Yeah definitely had that in Lisbon as well. Although "hashish" is the one they offer most. I guess that's a safe bet with a lot of tourists who don't want to get too fucked and opt for a bit of the of the old bar of soap.

Haha yeah I don’t think They’re selling hash as shit as the soapbar we get here.
Don’t think they’d even get that shite there

barcelona, along las ramblas, was not too far off lisbon in how open it was.
I'm seeing a bunch of photos of Las Ramblas with no tourists, just locals, and I am happy those people are getting their city back for at least a short while
Wish it were under better circumstances obv

I'm seeing a bunch of photos of Las Ramblas with no tourists, just locals, and I am happy those people are getting their city back for at least a short while
Wish it were under better circumstances obv

I didn't read it but there's a piece in the guardian today about how the residents of a city that get's 30m tourists a year, and one which has had a lot of accommodation issues because of it, feel about getting their city back,

I didn't read it but there's a piece in the guardian today about how the residents of a city that get's 30m tourists a year, and one which has had a lot of accommodation issues because of it, feel about getting their city back,
Zackly

If we don't regulate the ever-loving fuck out of AirBnb after this, we're not worth a fuck

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We need footage of humans queueing for drive throughs mid pandemic/climate meltdown with dinner swing and auntie beeb commentary.

Is this unpopular?

Max Weinberg is a fucking great drummer. Simple but effective. Obviously he had everything going for him to make him be as good as he could be. Nonetheless, fucking great.

Is this unpopular?

Max Weinberg is a fucking great drummer. Simple but effective. Obviously he had everything going for him to make him be as good as he could be. Nonetheless, fucking great.

He's a machine. With a band that big he has to keep it simple.

Still can't play the intro to Born to Run after all these years all the same.

Is this unpopular?

His son Jay is pretty awesome too. He plays with Slipknot.

This is despicable, heartless behaviour

But, honestly it's what I'd do - in the parallel universe where I allowed myself to get hijacked like this - kids are fucking neverending nightmare and I think you have to be out of your mind to become a parent (imho - unpopular)

But the balls on giving a child back and calling it "rehoming"
People are insane

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back