Unpopular Opinions (2 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My youngwan loves Martinez. I don't mind her either tbh from what I've heard (when my one takes over the car stereo..which is every time shes in the car actually). Shes fairly fucking outrageous.

Billie is a bit mumbly

My mate was drinking with some of her roadies last weekend. They couldn't believe she'd never heard of her.

"wail" First I don't get young people music, now I don't get social media jokes :cry:

I actually really like Billie Eilish, she has some great tunes. The supertinystrainigtohearyouatalltimeswhisper voice is so so, but she's cool, a good role model for teenage girls, and has some mad videos.

Melanie Martinez freaks the shit out of me, that heavy "daddy" vibe.

I actually really like Billie Eilish, she has some great tunes. The supertinystrainigtohearyouatalltimeswhisper voice is so so, but she's cool, a good role model for teenage girls, and has some mad videos.

I’ve no idea who any of those people are.
#OLD

My youngwan loves Martinez. I don't mind her either tbh from what I've heard (when my one takes over the car stereo..which is every time shes in the car actually). Shes fairly fucking outrageous.

Billie is a bit mumbly

Yeah. that's pretty good.
I rarely hear pop music I like anymore. I parted ways with the zeitgeist a few years ago. I think it happened after girls aloud split.

Could just be my rationalization of what their motivation is for being edgelord from the perspective of girl being laughed at by them.

I think there's a fair bit of truth about what egg said. They're lashing out because no one wants to fuck them. Not even themselves.....

Ah Lord, I just found out what a Billie Eilish was and now I need to find out what a Melanie Martinez is. This is just like last month when I found out what a Drake was.

This is just like last month when I found out what a Drake was.

I remember this photo from a while back. I don't believe I've ever heard his music

1226-drake-tattoo-640x413.jpg

I know this meme though.. drake.jpg

..so there is that

Billy Eilish's Bad Guy came on at the closing credits for Brightburn before the summer and it was kind of perfect
Also, I knew who she was then and I knew the song, so I felt cool in a still-got-it kinda way.

So, I lightly mouthed the words and nodded along a bit, and I bet everyone in the theatre thought "Oh, I bet that guy knows this singer and the song and has still got it and is pretty cool"
That's how these things work. Pretty sure.

ah. My friend met the Melanie Martinez' crew. I would have totally go that joke otherwise. Really I would.

Her crew were pretty sound, but that musical shit is fucking bizarre, like we're all going to sing about positivity and treating people right but we're also going to sing about getting fucked up on substances and riding all around when we're meant to be 13

I fucking despise Drake's shitty excuse for music

Oh and on musos-grilling-female-music-fans ... I actually think it's most likely that they're trying to woo you, @jonah Showing off their knowledge in the hope you'll be impressed. It's probably the only thing they have to offer

If ever there was a good sign that the youth will be turning on her fairly soon it's a sentence like that.

and rightly so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back