Unpopular Opinions (2 Viewers)

the prosecution repeatedly brought up that Giggs was never monogamous and he just admitted it.
I Think You Should Leave Oh My God GIF by The Lonely Island

It is until you put it into search term on twitter and read for about 5 mins and realise that it really isn't that specific at all.
Fair enough. I'll just ignore it, like pretty much everything else on Twitter

It is bad that Adam Levine had an affair on his wife or whatever she is. That reflects poorly on him and whatever the consequences for him WRT to his relationship are on him, zero sympathy.

However it is also bad that the women he had affairs with, and they seemed like common or garden affairs not abusive based on the little I know, are just dumping his cringey text messages from him online.

All these stories just underline for me how a lot of these marriages you see are bullshit and just plain unnatural.
You could be married to a Victoria Secrets model or whatever she is, and still be gagging for a bit of strange.

A life spent telling yourself what you want is wrong, and doing what your wife tells you and giving all your money to your kids is a life living someone else's dreams.

I really had to mine a fairly narrow seam there, but I think I got a pretty unpopular opinion out of that.

The texts don't seem cringey to me. The internet is contextualising it as cringey. This is how people sext each other. He's trying to get his end away. Whatever works, man.

Hah. I don't think that's an unpopular opinion. It's the cause of many a midlife crisis

:)

This line from a review of a book about BBQ spots in the US has always stuck with me

Mr Elie’s book, "Smokestack Lightning", punctuated by Frank Stewart’s photographs, is an account of a summer spent driving around America in search of first-class barbecue. It is the sort of book that makes a reader look across the table at spouse and children, and think, “They’ll be all right without me for a few months, won’t they?”

I don't know.

I understand ann posts point.

But mainly I'm thinking FUCK THESE CUNTS.

Privilege above ability. If knocking them down means mentioning their gouty ways, I don't think that's bad.

I once saw Adam Levine described as 'a tribal tattoo that wished itself into life as a real boy'. That has to be 15 years ago now, I don't think it'll ever leave me.

I had to google Adam Levine there. And then I had to google maroon 5 to see if I knew any of their songs.

There’s days I wonder if by not being more engaged on social media I’m missing out. But thumped serves as a kinda digest

here’s days I wonder if by not being more engaged on social media I’m missing out. But thumped serves as a kinda digest

You miss some absolut brain rot in fairness

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back