Unpopular Opinions (1 Viewer)

Nah it’s not. It’s related to ruddy, angry red skin tone due to bad eating, bad vibes and alcoholism. Nothing to do with skin pigment

Yes it is.

Let the kid make the same debate with any individual of any non caucasian skin tone starting with a direct reference to what their skin looks like if you are convinced. It's a white skin thing. We don't have the same burdens as other races in this area but it woulda been a 100% flawless takedown without opening on the guys appearance.

Yes it is.

Let the kid make the same debate with any individual of any non caucasian skin tone starting with a direct reference to what their skin looks like if you are convinced. It's a white skin thing. We don't have the same burdens as other races in this area but it woulda been a 100% flawless takedown without opening on the guys appearance.
It’s not a race thing. That’s stupid

It is bad that Adam Levine had an affair on his wife or whatever she is. That reflects poorly on him and whatever the consequences for him WRT to his relationship are on him, zero sympathy.

However it is also bad that the women he had affairs with, and they seemed like common or garden affairs not abusive based on the little I know, are just dumping his cringey text messages from him online.

I'd like you to prove this concensus with a few examples of when the term is not used towards a person with white skin, rather than tell me that i am wrong without backing it.
The gammon thing started with white people mocking other white people. Much like calling someone who blushes "beetroot red" refers only to white people. You could argue that non-white people should not use it, but there are other factors at play apart from the colour of skin, such as the class system, ones place in the hierarchy, power, punching up/down and so on.

I didn't k
It is bad that Adam Levine had an affair on his wife or whatever she is. That reflects poorly on him and whatever the consequences for him WRT to his relationship are on him, zero sympathy.

However it is also bad that the women he had affairs with, and they seemed like common or garden affairs not abusive based on the little I know, are just dumping his cringey text messages from him online.
I didn't know who A.L. was until a few minutes ago.

In the Ryan Giggs case (footballer) the jury failed to reach a decision and a retrail has been ordered.
the judge in summing up, said Giggs wasn't on trail for having sex with many women while in a relationship, he was accused of bullying, controling and being violent to his partner.
the prosecution repeatedly brought up that Giggs was never monogamous and he just admitted it.

I once saw Adam Levine and his band described in the press as "spiky-haired punks"

for a second i thought it was Adam Devine, a comedic actor that is punching above his weight by marrying a hot model. and i was thinking THAT FUCKING IDIOT

Adam Levine is the shit cunt form that Maroon 5. fuck him.

Nah I'm with you. He's worse than Kravitz when it comes to bland, off the shelf rockstar-ism, and the whole story is a good laugh, but these people are clearly building careers off it.

The gammon thing started with white people mocking other white people. Much like calling someone who blushes "beetroot red" refers only to white people. You could argue that non-white people should not use it, but there are other factors at play apart from the colour of skin, such as the class system, ones place in the hierarchy, power, punching up/down and so on.

There are other factors, but at it's core, it's based on skin tone and on said about white people and until i see someone make a valid point that detaches it from skin tone, it is a skin tone term for one skin pigment group - which is not a road that we need to be walking.

Which is to say, it's a term based on a physical attribute - and the reason i posted it is because everyone (some people on twitter) were saying what a great takedown of piers morgan it was, and i was unpopularly pointing out that starting any great takedown withsomething as crappy as an attack on how someone looks physically is not the win they thought it is, even if it's a popular twitter thing.

There are other factors, but at it's core, it's based on skin tone and on said about white people and until i see someone make a valid point that detaches it from skin tone, it is a skin tone term for one skin pigment group - which is not a road that we need to be walking.

Which is to say, it's a term based on a physical attribute - and the reason i posted it is because everyone (some people on twitter) were saying what a great takedown of piers morgan it was, and i was unpopularly pointing out that starting any great takedown withsomething as crappy as an attack on how someone looks physically is not the win they thought it is, even if it's a popular twitter thing.
Such a gammon thing to say 🙄

I agree take-downs shouldnt have anything to do with anyone's appearance.

what id like to know is
can non-privileged / working class white middle aged men look like gammon?
or is it only for gouty rich cunts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back