Unpopular Opinions (2 Viewers)

Butter, sugar, lemon for me, and in possibly the smartest move of my recent life, I bought a precautionary bag of mega meanies. If I go too far with the pancakes and make myself sick on sugar, the mega meanies will course-correct.

Because I've done nothing else today, I worked out that the basic pancake (Flour,sugar, lemon, lard, milk, salt and one egg) costs £0.0918 to make. That doesn't count utilites, labour etc. Costs are per egg used, which should make six pancakes. Apparently, I dunno, I'm letting her make them.

Damn those greedy flour barons!

Is a guy who walks around with a plastic bag over his head a good image for mental health awareness.

Is a guy who walks around with a plastic bag over his head a good image for mental health awareness.

Famously he is yeah.

His fiction is decent, maybe not quite as good as it thinks it is, but i'd still recommend giving it a read.

I grew tired of his podcast but I suspect he reaches an audience beyond the usual alt-twitter crowd and has probably got a few lads thinking about their own mental health without feeling ashamed about it. A force for good if you will. His appeal is kind of shamanistic, which is interesting.

the usual sort of people who get invited on the late late to talk about mental health are the 'well, i won three all ireland medals but still struggle with depression' which is not the sort of person most people who deal with it would relate to maybe? he's more of a cipher so comes with less of that baggage, maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back