Twin Peaks: The Return (spoilers) (1 Viewer)

this week's episode probably the emptiest yet I reckon and the vast majority of it was based in Twin Peaks. still some great moments.
Great to see Sarah Palmer back in it doing a very great crazy person, once again. Definitely something in that noise coming from the house when hawk was at the door.
Lynch playing a blinder as Cole, some good laughs again this week from that character. Audrey Horne's return was pretty underwhelming. Would have made more sense if I knew who those people she was talking about were though, I suppose.
12 out of 18 down. Hoping only 1, 2 max, episodes like this to come before the different stories start colliding head-on.

this week's episode probably the emptiest yet I reckon and the vast majority of it was based in Twin Peaks. still some great moments.
Great to see Sarah Palmer back in it doing a very great crazy person, once again. Definitely something in that noise coming from the house when hawk was at the door.
Lynch playing a blinder as Cole, some good laughs again this week from that character. Audrey Horne's return was pretty underwhelming. Would have made more sense if I knew who those people she was talking about were though, I suppose.
12 out of 18 down. Hoping only 1, 2 max, episodes like this to come before the different stories start colliding head-on.
Thought Audrey was great, but agreed it was a bit of a filler episode. Still, they can't all be episode 8s

Yeah, this was the least fulfilling one for me. I hope it's basically just a necessary lining up of plots to bring us home in style.

Agreed that the latest one was a bit of a clunker, lots of very drawn out conversations that didn't seem to either advance the story significantly or do much to develop characters (with the exception of the genuinely unsettling Sarah Palmer scenes, I thought).. Audrey's back but that scene felt oddly stagey, besides being full of references to characters we've never seen, don't really get what they were going for..

Last edited:
Scanned through some of guardian comments on this week's episode earlier. Someone mentioned that the 'mothers daughter' comment made by Cole to Albert with French woman in the room was blue rose code used by agent Desmond in FWWM. Interesting.

Yeah that one kept things moving nicely I thought.. Happy to see some more of the original cast having a bit more to do. Evil Cooper's warehouse showdown was like something out of an 80s action flick. If classic Cooper is ever going to come back it doesn't look like it'll be til the very end, at this stage. The Audrey storyline is looking a bit more layered than it initially seemed. Episode 14 was apparently shown early in Germany by mistake and there are reports that it's a bit of a corker, not to hype it up too much..

Yeah that one kept things moving nicely I thought.. Happy to see some more of the original cast having a bit more to do. Evil Cooper's warehouse showdown was like something out of an 80s action flick. If classic Cooper is ever going to come back it doesn't look like it'll be til the very end, at this stage. The Audrey storyline is looking a bit more layered than it initially seemed. Episode 14 was apparently shown early in Germany by mistake and there are reports that it's a bit of a corker, not to hype it up too much..
So it has leaked...?

caught up with the last two episodes last night. well this is all coming together very nicely indeed! This week's was definitely up there in my top 2 or 3 of The Return. absolutey brilliant episode. The pace the original cast has been introduced in general is really working well at this stage , for any of those moaners that wanted them week in week out doing shit in twin peaks.
Cole's dream. Amazing. The lad's venture to Jack Rabbit's Palace, so so sweet. The score for these two parts in particular was brilliant, really added to the scenes. Sarah Palmer?! fuckin' hell. Diane's reveal? interesting.
cool seeing Cole and Lucy in the opening scene. (see this is the shit a lot of people wanted from the off. so much more rewarding finally seeing it happen after 14 hours of the story developing to what I'm pretty sure will be an epic close over the next few weeks).
My one potential gripe is the role that dude with the green glove will play. I'd be pretty gutted if he was the one to bring down Evil Coop in the end. With previous references to black fire and him being the fireman (or whatever that was), it's pretty inevitable he'll have a role to play.
Can't get enough of this though, shame it has to end. Still 4 hours of gold to come hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back