Twin Peaks: The Return (spoilers) (1 Viewer)

I'm going to have to take a break from this thread for a couple of weeks. I'm gutted to be missing the show, hopefully nothing significant gets ruined on me on Facebook.

Still an old fashioned downloader. Rarbg always solid. Mates use yes movies for streaming. Very good apparently

I got a bit nervous around episodes 3 - 5 with all the long meandering scenes of Dougie doing not very much but the last two episodes have been incredible. There's even some semblance of a plot coming together. Loving Ike the Spike, Diane and Cole. Cole's scenes with Rosenfield are beautifully played and have an extra resonance knowing Miguel Ferrer sadly passed away this year.

I got a bit nervous around episodes 3 - 5 with all the long meandering scenes of Dougie doing not very much but the last two episodes have been incredible. There's even some semblance of a plot coming together. Loving Ike the Spike, Diane and Cole. Cole's scenes with Rosenfield are beautifully played and have an extra resonance knowing Miguel Ferrer sadly passed away this year.
just watched this week's. completely agree. plot is really starting to take shape. Parts of these last couple of episodes definitely showing more tone of the old twin peaks about them. that moment when doug reacts to Ike, the coop starting to show more and more glimpses. the slap he gets off naomi watts immediately after when he reaches for the badge again was priceless. Kyle McLaughlin playing a blinder here. two minutes of booker t's green onions while some lad sweeps a floor, why not sure.

it was phenomenal television. and we're only a third of the way through, as richie said. got a sense something was off when NIN appeared so early, but holy shit. thought maybe we were going down some linear path after last week, this is gonna be some ride. and as completely off the wall as it might seem to someone tuning in for the first time, there was plenty of meat on episode 8 to flesh out the twin peaks world quite a bit. fucking brilliant stuff.

GOTTA LIGHT

no episode next week due to 4th of july nonsense. balls

Just finished the last two. Episode 8, man. Unreal. Gothic, to the Young Ones, to Avant-Garde, back to Gothic and Art Deco. I don't know what the fuck the desert scenes were. Desert horror? It really was in a different class.

mhq1nvqtlm6z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back