Turkey Coup (1 Viewer)

hugh

Contributor
Since 2000
Solutions
Staying a hotel in Limerick, decided to pop down to the bar and have a pint while watching the coup and they were showing the bloody golf. Then a band came on.

This is getting ugly, a soldier beheaded by an angry mob, others beaten by the same, 3000 judges suspended and the government has shut down power and access to a US airbase mounting operations against ISIS, the same base also contains 50 US nukes. Meanwhile the PM has declared that any state supporting the Gulenist movement to be at war with Turkey- the main man, Gulen himself, is in exile in Philadelphia.

Didn't watch any TV or see any news after Friday night. It was like this never happened.

I'm seeing a load of conspiracy rumours now that Erdogan set it up himself to fail so he could arrest all these judges. Other's saying the coup was planned perfectly but some guy General Umit Dundar tipped off Erdogan. He has just been promoted so that is possible/an easy conclusion to jump to for the conspiracy fans.

Didn't watch any TV or see any news after Friday night. It was like this never happened.
I was following this all weekend. Looked on the Guardian this morning. Most popular story on their site is
"Taylor Swift condemns Kim Kardashian's release of Kanye West phone call"

Turkey isn't even in the top 10 most clicked stories

Yeah theory that Edrogan organised the coup was basically started by his arch nemisis in exile Fethullah Gülen who Erdogam was imediately blameing.

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

So - most of the pipeline countries heading west have been invaded at this stage. Turkey is basically a melting pot of oil lines. Instead of waiting for the USA / Russia or Europe to come along and ruin your country, just do it yourself and lock the gaff down??

I dunno. Oil maps are all I look at when these things happen.

caucase-turquie-en.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back