TRM,THE DUBLIN GUITAR QUARTET+JIMMY BEHAN.WHELANS, SAT 26TH OF JANUARY. (1 Viewer)

matty b

THE REDNECK MANIFESTO, THE DUBLIN GUITAR QUARTET (PLAYING THE MUSIC OF PHILIP GLASS AND LEO BROUWER) AND JIMMY BEHAN WILL BE PLAYING ON SATURDAY THE 26TH OF JANUARY IN WHELANS OF WEXFORD STREET.

ADMISSION: SEVEN EURO
DOORS: 8.30

THANKS

matt (13 Jan, 2002 07:39 p.m.):
THE REDNECK MANIFESTO, THE DUBLIN GUITAR QUARTET (PLAYING THE MUSIC OF PHILIP GLASS AND LEO BROUWER) AND JIMMY BEHAN WILL BE PLAYING ON SATURDAY THE 26TH OF JANUARY IN WHELANS OF WEXFORD STREET.

ADMISSION: SEVEN EURO
DOORS: 8.30

THANKS

The Redneck Manifesto are boooooooring
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

TRM are simply irresistable, and ritchie is cute as a button when he gets his little leprechaun jig just right.
I have that on video - you really outdid yourself fella. never take off that suit. please.

no way! a vidjo? that was a really cool night.. after the panto we put the suit on my friend al and brought him to burger king to meet the security gaurds... £30 can bring so much joy to a fella

i heard the trm are all gay and any time they play the tbmc with c4o, there's an orgy in the shower in the band room. i *think* niall byrne is the only who mightn't get involved but hey, we're all god's children, right? you couldn't blame if he was just too sweaty not to join in like...

that most certainly isn't the only reason i know that. the reason i know that is because i saw you on the film which was in the camera. i plugged the camera into me telly, the film played on me telly ... saw it all on me telly like... :)
hey, can i be your beotch tonight?

ritchie (18 Jan, 2002 02:25 p.m.):
yo mohammed say sorry actually no, say,
"the redneck manifesto are simply irresistable".
;]

I'm reeeeeaaaallllly sorrrrrrryyyyy. You're sooooooooo irrrrrrresssistable .
Would you like me to suck your dick too?
In fact here is a new picture of me I took just for you!!!!

eh trm - John Brown added nothing to the proceedings on Sat night, just distracted me. Forget about the Dog-Faced Hermans and leave him in the Jimmy Cake

(p.s. the visuals were also distracting - they were just TOO GOOD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back