Trigger Warning (1 Viewer)

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Threads
290
Messages
27,449
Location
Way beyond the Rubicon
G'wan Angela


this should be a good laugh when it comes out, Twitter will go mad at least, that's what passes for entertainment these days right?
 
Last edited:

nooleen

bad ape
Joined
Aug 27, 2002
Threads
361
Messages
22,625
Location
inside a ham
oh right, she's irish
i saw her doing an author talk in hodges figgis there with a couple of others in august i think
 

Lili Marlene

Fast as You Can
Supporter
Contributor
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Threads
290
Messages
27,449
Location
Way beyond the Rubicon
I don't always agree with what she has to say but I don't think she deserves the punchbag treatment she gets from some quarters.
Yes, but that's the left isn't it? Everyone pretty much agrees on 95% of everything but are at each others throats about the other 5%. Everyone accusing everyone else of having all the power.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads

Top