Travelling to USA from CANADA (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter tim
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0

tim

Yo,
trying to find information on this.
Planning on flying to Vancouver and then heading south to USA as it is much cheaper.

Can I apply for an ESTA / Visa Waiver and use that to enter the USA from the Canadian boarder or is there another way of doing it?

ANy info would be appreciated thanks

Whatever there offical line is I suppose I have never done it but imagine it would be the same as entering from most other parts of the world

Yo,
trying to find information on this.
Planning on flying to Vancouver and then heading south to USA as it is much cheaper.

Can I apply for an ESTA / Visa Waiver and use that to enter the USA from the Canadian boarder or is there another way of doing it?

ANy info would be appreciated thanks
yes, thats pretty much it. Get your ESTA approval number and keep it handy, just in case.

Last time I went from Canada to the US was back in the I-94 form days and they just handed them out on the bus. So now, when they scan your passport they'll know whether you have the ESTA approval or not. They're very efficient those TSA lads. For a pack of dopes like.

yes, thats pretty much it. Get your ESTA approval number and keep it handy, just in case.

Last time I went from Canada to the US was back in the I-94 form days and they just handed them out on the bus. So now, when they scan your passport they'll know whether you have the ESTA approval or not. They're very efficient those TSA lads. For a pack of dopes like.

What he said.

TSA lads are great. A bunch of good union jobs for regular folk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back