Travellers (1 Viewer)

Jazes..the production on that music is piss poor

I was surfing around a few of the other ones last night..theres fecking LOADS of them up there now.

But very few have the theatrical flare of the originals

You should check it out. They have this thing where they make out that cats are talking in a naive purposely misspelled way..usually something about food

It's very entertaining

This is a good one.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yer man is basically saying that the other fellas mam shites in a big bucket and that their mentally disabled son has to wipe her arse with a yard brush.Theres a bit about how yer man is handy with a carpet knife..then they go into how this other fellas wife has to shite in a big bucket..cos she's too fat to get into the jax..and that the lad with the yard brush has to do the business again.and the rats to be sneaking into the hiouse at night to nibble on the bits of shite thats stuck to her...then theres a farmer outside longford that buys all the shite to save himself from making silage

Yer man is basically saying that the other fellas mam shites in a big bucket and that their mentally disabled son has to wipe her arse with a yard brush.Theres a bit about how yer man is handy with a carpet knife..then they go into how this other fellas wife has to shite in a big bucket..cos she's too fat to get into the jax..and that the lad with the yard brush has to do the business again.and the rats to be sneaking into the hiouse at night to nibble on the bits of shite thats stuck to her...then theres a farmer outside longford that buys all the shite to save himself from making silage

Add to that accusations of incest/child abuse and homosexual shenanigans.

I made this as for a white collar boxing thing I did last year.

If I'd put half as much effort into learning how to box I might have won the fight.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

QWALITY!

Man this thread keeps on giving.

I wanna start a band called Yup Ouvit

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back