Travel Deals (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 58
  • Views 35K
  • Watchers 4
you can do it on their websites, mostly. if you've ever booked a ticket with an airline directly online you tend to get them.

I only ever get crappy aer lingus, €1 ticket!!! + €99 taxes, fees & surcharges ones that everyone gets.

Ryanair are doing a january sale, from a tenner one way including taxes and charges (which is normal fares really i suppose..). Anyways, details here, book until midnight thursday night.

this is what you could call a permanent good deal.

www.oasishongkong.com

is the first budget long-haul from asia to london. 10% of seats on every flight are e90 or thereabouts.

they will be expanding their routes next year to include more european and yank destinations.

g'wan brian some good links there, now if only i could get a definite date from the lady about when she's coming to ireland in march and i can start planning two and a half months of hollers!.|..|

Ryanair are doing a 99 cent deal until midnight thursday, travel from 9 Jan to 24 Mar. Details here. Looks like they're going flying into sardinia, malta and croatia in feb as well.

Skyeurope have extended their sale (meaning no taxes and charges but still about e100 for a return flight). It's from dublin to krakow, bratislava, vienna, sofia and kosice (from what i can see). Sale ends Jan 7, travel periof Jan 15th to March 24th.

it's doubtful, but this might help someone out - Ryanair are doing a free flight if you buy a year's travel insurance, though you still have to pay taxes and charges. Might be handy if the flight you need is over a hundred snots.

THIS IS THE BIG ONE!!!

Iceland express are doing a €65 return (including taxes) deal to iceland from berlin, copenhagen, friedrichshafen and london. Book in the next 36 hours, travel from tomorrow until march 31st. You'd be thick to miss out on this.

www.icelandexpress.com

Fly me are offering fifty thousand tickets for ten cent each.
Travel period: February 12-October 27
Booking period: To and including January 29
http://www.flyme.com/flyme/en/

Aerlingus are doing a sale, same as usual, europe from €6/16/26/36, UK from €1, USA from €100.
Book by: 31 January
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Travel until: [/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]31 March[/FONT]
www.aerlingus.ie

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back