Transformers the NEW Movie (1 Viewer)

Damon_Kind said:
What a fucked up fuck.

making hookers drink from his toilet, obsessed with his dick, snorted more coke than danielle westbrook (which should be his lasting legacy... not just the homoerotic movies he produced)

THRILLHO said:
Ah no. I honestly don't think that anyone else even approaches Michael Bay's eye for truly epic destruction and that, given a similar budget, Paul WS Anderson would fluff it so completely it would make Baby Jesus cry.

I mean, he managed to fuck up Alien Vs Predator. It takes something really spectacular to fluff such a great premise.

You'll be happy to hear then, that there is going to be an AvP sequel NOT directed by Anderson.

I was talking to a mate yesterday who's read the 4th from last edit of the screenplay. He would be an insane transformers fan, and he said that the story was kinda interesting, and all in all, it didn't seem that bad....

Aw crap. I was just checking out the cast and it's essentially being set-up as a teen movie with giant robots fighting in the background to the TEEN FUCKING MOVIE!

Balls.

If there isn't a scene that involves an Action Force/G.I Joe crossover, I'll not be going to see this one.

Osama Van Halen said:
THERE'S NO ROOM FOR EMOTION WHEN CARS CAN TURN INTO ROBOTS.

Except for all that pent-up emotion conspicuously not on display on all the Man-Dates.

¬_¬

Police = bad. The anarchists were right

2006-05-31_203837_cop6.jpg

also, CGI test of Prime/Ultra Magnus

that cgi test looks pretty sweet, wonder if the company that made the citroen ad with the car dancing to les rhythmes digitales have anything to do with this?

oootini said:
d'ye reckon transformers fans are the biggest geek-o-bots zooming around the interweb?
Arcee_Break_the_Shell.jpg

No,

Cars, robots, space, guns, goodguys and badguys. Transformers has everything a growing boy needs. EVERYTHING.

(I don't care if I've already said that, calling transformers fans geek-o-bots really grinds my gears)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back