TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

"Midfielder Martin Rowlands has left QPR today after his contract was terminated by mutual consent"

Another Irish international slipped out of the geam just there. He came on against Italy in 2009.

jesus, louis saha...how does he do it?
no mention of steven p heading the other way though.

jermain defoe spotted in liverpool airport.... i doubt it, especially with palyuchenko being ousted. saha is hardly going to stay fit for the rest of the season, is he?

jesus, louis saha...how does he do it?
no mention of steven p heading the other way though.

jermain defoe spotted in liverpool airport.... i doubt it, especially with palyuchenko being ousted. saha is hardly going to stay fit for the rest of the season, is he?

According to BBC talks about Pienaar are on the cards. That would be decent business for us. Just realised Harry's in court so someone else could be pulling the strings at Spurs. Maybe they'll swap Van Der Vart for Carroll by mistake.

spurs have some decent players who can't nake it into the squad, could be a good buy/loan for most teams in the prem. krancjar, pienaar, pav and of course vedran corluka who's kind of shit.

West Brom are looking to sign Keith Andrews according to the truth merchants at Sky. Would be a great move for him ahead of the Euros.

West Brom are looking to sign Keith Andrews according to the truth merchants at Sky. Would be a great move for him ahead of the Euros.

Hodgson is tapping into the Euro motivation for sure.

Andy Keogh also gone to Milwall. Also good for Ireland, in a different way.

Early bump for this thread.

Bale is gone. Good riddance.

and closer to my heart this has happened.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23923633

McCarthy worth more than £10 million ? I'm not so sure. He's good but £15 million must surely be the upper limit for him.

We're looking at Gareth Barry, Tom Ince, a lad from Feyenoord and Bertrand from Chelski too apparently.

Still need a goal scorer and a centre half but hey it's going to be a long frustrating season no matter who we buy.

Who's you're beloved after lads ?

McCarthy worth more than £10 million ? I'm not so sure. He's good but £15 million must surely be the upper limit for him.

Saw on twitter last week that Wigan had been briefing hacks they wanted £20 mill, but I think he'll go for about what you said.

Who's you're beloved after lads ?

I'm bracing myself for it to come to naught but if this Ozil thing does happen Arsenal will have been the winners of the Bale transfer.

Everton should up their bid and get McCarthy, play him in midfield with Darryn Gibsen, then Ireland would be sorted. Actually buy Daddy Dick as well and Ireland would be really sorted.

HAHAHAHA THIS IS GOLD!!! I actually wrote that above as a total piss-take, but then was wondering what Daddy Dick was up to so did a Google on it:

http://www.nsno.co.uk/everton-news/2013/09/blues-rejected-stephen-ireland/
Hey remember when he won Man City's player of the year award for having an absolutely amazing season and then Roberto Mancini arrived and bought Yaya Toure and David Silva, Then sold him to Villa ? That was gas altogether.

If he wasn't such a granny killing selfish fuck bag you'd almost have sympathy for the bald little shit.

Dave Whelan says he won't stand in McCarthy's way but turns down 10 million quid for him. Not sure I see his logic there.

Also, Martinez has been whinging about the transfer window for weeks now as it can disrupt a side after the season is well under way, but he's left it till the last day to raid his old club. I don't like that chap at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back