Trail of Dead.....???? (1 Viewer)

Are they still up their own arse? Worlds Apart is a great album, I love it. But I'm not hearing good things about the new 'un.

The new one continues in the same direction as Worlds Apart. Thought it was shit first few listens but its a real grower ya know.

There's a track on it called "Wasted State of Mind" which is deadly.

Like Trail of Dead a lot...Madonna is best album i reckon though. Was anyone else at their music centre gig good few years back when they had a talking fish? I think the drummer was also playing with his arm in a cast too. Deadly gig it t'was too.

Like Trail of Dead a lot...Madonna is best album i reckon though. Was anyone else at their music centre gig good few years back when they had a talking fish? I think the drummer was also playing with his arm in a cast too. Deadly gig it t'was too.

was at that gig....very good indeed. thought jason reece's stage antics got a bit papa roachie / linkin parkie at times - but all in all deadly live act.

their new one is my least favourite. madonna is their finest as far as im concerned.

.|..|

I love Source Tags and Codes - a vicious record. I also liked Worlds Apart and couldn't understand why it got slated left right and centre. Saw them play in New York at a free festival a few years ago. They were bolloxed drunk and hilarious. Always liked them since.

I've always taken their high-school-goth-kid aesthetic as being ironic. If its not, its kind of like an American version of Muse (uh!)... But I'll keep holding out against the obvious with that belief for the moment!

Revisited Madonna recently and still like it a lot.

That Conrad Keeley guy seems like a total dope.

couple of their best tunes on madonna but source codes gotta be the best overall album - class album!
worlds apart was a decent enough follow up to that,
new album didnt like week i bought it and not given a try since.

conrad keely's ma is from Dublin.

I've always taken their high-school-goth-kid aesthetic as being ironic. If its not, its kind of like an American version of Muse (uh!)... But I'll keep holding out against the obvious with that belief for the moment!

Just seen what they look like for the first time there now, hmmm...

Have had source tags for a few years and really really like it.

They were amazing live around the time of Madonna. I remember seeing them in the Monarch in Camden and it was unbelieveably good. Went gradually downhill from that point on for me though.

Madonna & Source Tags are deadly but what's with Conrad's DISGUSTING artwork?

Man i think most of the artwork on those cd's is great. Its cool, it give's the band a sense of identity to a certain extent. Personally i dont think enough bands get involved with the creation of what there cd will look like as an end product.

Of course this also has its drawbacks, see Hard fi's latest album cover or lack of! Urgghh

mzi.zsobgecm.170x170-75.jpg

I rest my case...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back