Tinnitus (1 Viewer)

hugh

Contributor
Since 2000
Solutions
Them Hidden Hearing ones did a good job for me

Yes, they are great. Many GPs are reluctant to syringe ears now as there is a (slight) risk of damage. Those lads did it for me last year (they don't syringe they have some other technique) and it was the bomb. Nothing like listening to music after getting it done. I was literally on my way to Primavera (like on the way to the airport) and popped into one of those places in desperation as I had it really bad. It was like getting your car serviced before a long road trip. Everything sounded amazing when I got there.

(I realise I'm very lucky NOT to have tinnitus by the way and my sympathies to those of you who do. Must be really difficult at times)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
@pete I had low frequency tinnitus for a while last year due to congested eustachian tubes. Eventually it cleared up

This. I have a long standing problem with this. Every few months I'd be "underwater" for a week or so. Haven't had it bad in a while. If I ever feeling it coming on I do the ol' sipping water for a day and it's gone (That's sipping water and doing a massive exaggerated swallow, so exaggerated it almost hurts). Plus when I'm driving I'll move my jaw from left to right over and over again. You can feel the ears respond. It's weird and satisfying.

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
This. I have a long standing problem with this. Every few months I'd be "underwater" for a week or so. Haven't had it bad in a while. If I ever feeling it coming on I do the ol' sipping water for a day and it's gone (That's sipping water and doing a massive exaggerated swallow, so exaggerated it almost hurts). Plus when I'm driving I'll move my jaw from left to right over and over again. You can feel the ears respond. It's weird and satisfying.

Sounds like either ear infections you get every now and then or a bit of impacted wax

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Solutions
Website
Visit site

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com

Eyyyy, think he stayed in my house once, I definitely put one of his bands on in Belfast anyway

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Bob Mould
Whelans
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland
The Bobby Lees - midnight at Whelan's
Whelans
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland
Einstürzende Neubauten
National Concert Hall
Earlsfort Terrace, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Big Brave (Southern Lord) + Percolator
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Lori Goldston - Droichead Arts Centre
Droichead Arts Centre
Stockwell Ln, Downtown Drogheda, Drogheda, Co. Louth, Ireland
Pixies
Iveagh Gardens
Stable Ln, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads