Tiger Woods 07 (1 Viewer)

Johnnyc

Anyone on here play this game on PC? Picked it up over the weekend (for novelty value, really - there's a bit of a 360 game drought at the mo) and it's a damn fine game. On-line is cool, nice and chilled out. Anyone on here got it?

/anticipates silence

screenshot1.jpg

There are tips, yeah. But there ain't to Sensible Soccer esque aftertouch on the ball. Playing with the mouse and moving it with your swing, is class.

It's a sweet game, especially the on-line stuff cos it's just so chilled out. Makes a change from frantic Pro Evo or Call Of Duty. You can play a game with 3 others, just stroll about the course, have a bit of a laugh and a chat. I'm dying with a shitty cold today, so I'm gonna snuggle up to Tiger Woods. Yes I am.

What games you got?

Hitman - Blood Money, Ghost Recon, Fifa World Cup 2006, Dark Zero or something (havent played it!). Appalling, I know, but there arent that many games that have caught my eye and I'm not really playing it much these days.

what you got?

Hitman - Blood Money, Ghost Recon, Fifa World Cup 2006, Dark Zero or something (havent played it!). Appalling, I know, but there arent that many games that have caught my eye and I'm not really playing it much these days.

what you got?

AIDS, pgr3, battlefield 2, fight night & saints row.

get pro ev at the end of the month and we'll get the thumped league goin.

Perfect Dark Zero, sucks! You should play more golf.

Tons of must-buy 360 games on the horizon. Can't wait!

I have TW 07 on the PSP byt did play TW 2005 online, decent golf game yes but I am tied up playing otehr games at the moment

Tekken DR
PES5 and Company of Heroes.

Downloaded the 360 demo last night, have to say I wasn't overly impressed. Graphics were a bit meh, and it was far too easy to pick up. You get four holes, on the second hole I chipped in an eagle from about 200 yards!

Also there was a shot where there was 60 yards of water between me and the green, but I was not allowed to pick a club higher than a pitch wedge, which could only manage 50 yards!

And also the Tiger Character you get to play is a prick! you play what looks like a decent shot and he tutts and shouts 'awww tiger!' at himself. shite.

It was only a demo I guess, and I do like the idea of a lesuirely round of a Sunday morning over xbox live.

Your last line was correct and from the sound of it the demo was set to easy....that is usually for the newbies who they obviously want onboard along with the fans.
There are many degrees of skill settings anyway across the courses......some are like a total bastard to master and u will end up way over etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back