• Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Throw a few slices of pepperoni into yer coddle to give it a bit of va va voom.

this could be the all encompassing advice thread that transcends any mere subforum boundaries

I'd post some non food advice right now if I had any

oh heres some. Don't bother joining a gym. You'll only use it for the next 3 weeks then never go back.

Scratch that tip.I have heartburn.

A spoonful of bicarbonate of soda in a galss of water is an effective antacid and will lift chocolate stains from your pants.

Especially if you've missed the last bus home

Always have a piping hot mug to make your tea in with this simple trick

lHxFBzTQBFqObuK1IORd8jO2qRz0cpC_oivUf6-WINzWtSGQyMIbkc421VdTDx1NlyV5Ccn7FzQ7s75gXEf6O-rXen5gxSusijp8d7kdu_tqmKtjf3DP789WHbbJ7uKEf_hKDDvDdJxsz7jGj2Qvjyple0A29cgw3Eg4dddlh1Okjp6ZMUR11d7jWJ4e4EH2MEkDDZi9oHXLKlKMLNveZTeXLi_qyZhDp8rbQxTYfHNqo3r7__pkJG9Km9Fuf6JwZ0HHWPiyC5AYduMmbm7vGX9_6bk1ZAmE2ThbPKBYLANULAmqQuebTpmLu9pOIOqtqls3HoFs04X2AekWCjgpeQY-MplzIIGebdD1Bg87aeaj-pz-8kquO9XNG3fcg7Q-RlgZzko_3bOkoZPs_xhcHalR3GIYPcXnsEP18DOvu0MH35JVOoZ4GJjm6eQT2xbdd616r4xiH-H1W09wB9_wg9vbqgzBMm1vDeh2Qo3kGmXWz1YJmKNsUaXoNtaKcfHVptvSOLlevogr0Vh25JToT60jIK4g2rybKrLIIEXBcn0=w498-h883-no

You wouldn't just swish a drop around in the cup after the kettle boils?
For me, that adds an extra step to the process. Faffing about with swishing and emptying.
And a quick drop-swish doesn't get the cup anywhere near as warm as two or three minutes with near-constant steam.

The only potential drawbacks are kids and roommates interfering, but that's true about life in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back