thumped self portrait festival of strangeness - aka The Selfies Thread (2 Viewers)

JohnnyRaz

where the crow ate the man
Supporter
heres a stupid idea;
Theres many a snapper on thumped who Ive never met, why dont we do a self potrait and stick them all up together, maybe in a week or two.
like i said, stupid idea....

Re: thumped self potrait festival of strangeness

heres a stupid idea;
Theres many a snapper on thumped who Ive never met, why dont we do a self potrait and stick them all up together, maybe in a week or two.
like i said, stupid idea....

I vowed never to take a self portrait, would a picture taken by someone else on my camera be ok?

fallguy03_160.jpg

Ok, do you mean, we all put up a self-portrait and then someone makes a collage out of them? Can we all make a collage out of them? And winner gets rep?

Johnny raz's final proposition;;;
what d ya say we work on it and two weeks from today (8th sept)we all throw the final results up? Could be a laugh?

haha this could be funny. i posted one a few months ago on the picture a week thread, taken in the rearview mirror of a motorcycle but this is one that one of the photographers here in work took of me earlier this year in the studio when we were messing about. and before code ninja starts calling me a kipper i woulod like to categorically state i am NOT a ginger. i had dyed my hair this reddish colour and that's the result. it's brunette IRL, ok? if you dont believe me consult my myspace! :p

image removed

what are we gona do - take the collage, transfer it to material and make quilts or something?

what are we gona do - take the collage, transfer it to material and make quilts or something?

Here you, don't be taking the piss just cos you've been promoted! Congratulations. I reckon that pic of the water clinched it.

Dunno. But I think it'd be cool to see what we can come up with.

No Sgt. Pepper's please!

Here you, don't be taking the piss just cos you've been promoted! Congratulations. I reckon that pic of the water clinched it.

Dunno. But I think it'd be cool to see what we can come up with.

No Sgt. Pepper's please!

i'm being deadly serious! what are we gonna do with a collage of all our faces? (so far im the only one who has responded WITH a picture, mind)

We're going to be keeping these as raw as possible right - by which I mean that the magic should be done using camera and lighting rather than photoshop?

Yes?

No?

Edit: Please Yes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back