Thumped Ro-Ho-Ho! Mumblin Deaf Ro, Groom, Big Monster Love - Whelan's, Saturday 15th (1 Viewer)

Re: Thumped Ro-Ho-Ho! Mumblin Deaf Ro, Groom, Big Monster Love - Whelan's, Saturday 1

anyone got a contact number for the replacements?

Re: Thumped Ro-Ho-Ho! Mumblin Deaf Ro, Groom, Big Monster Love - Whelan's, Saturday 1

anyone got a contact number for the replacements?

Lord knows I wish I did!
Paul Westerberg would be a Christmas miracle. ;)

I remembered to throw my camera in my bag so I'll be down after work and a bit of shopping.
I like afternoon gigs.

now with added Owensie, replacing Big Monster Love

Sorry I missed this but had other stuff to do. Sounds like it was a great buzz altogether ....

I'm sad that I spent the day painting and consequently forgot this was on D:

So many names to remember. My son recognised ro's songs and said that they're growing on him. He seemed to quietly enjoy the live experience.
Also my first drink at a gig in AGES and jaysus it went down well.

Lovely to see such a good turnout - and so many gorgeous children. Also reminded me how much I've missed being able to go to gigs.

Oh how the Thumped xmas parties have changed. It was good to see everyone and the music was great. We had to leg it before MDR finished.

Thanks evreyone for coming out - we raised €235 which was much more than I was expecting. Thanks to everyone for playing, for coming and thanks to pete for payingfor the Goodie bags. Special thanks to Whelans for letting us have the room for free and to Simon Dowling of Hefty Horse who supplied the PA and did sound for free.

We (ro) got a nice acknowledgement from ALLF this week.

Well done everybody!

Attachments

• 3416_001.pdf
    95.9 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back